Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superman
Superman is flying through the city, and sees Wonder Womans House. He is curious so he takes a peak inside her home with his x-ray vision.

What he sees astounds him, Wonder Woman is spread eagle and rubbing her boobs. And Superman gets a super hardon.

Shit Superman thinks, this is too easy, I can just zoom in there, get a few pumps in at the speed of light and she wont even know what happened.

Wonder Woman suddenly looks up, and says, "what was that"? The invisible man says," hell if I know but my ass is killing me"!

LONDONER Wrote:Superman is flying through the city, and sees Wonder Womans House. He is curious so he takes a peak inside her home with his x-ray vision.

What he sees astounds him, Wonder Woman is spread eagle and rubbing her boobs. And Superman gets a super hardon.

Shit Superman thinks, this is too easy, I can just zoom in there, get a few pumps in at the speed of light and she wont even know what happened.

Wonder Woman suddenly looks up, and says, "what was that"? The invisible man says," hell if I know but my ass is killing me"!

Yeah, I heard that one back in high school.
LOL

MisterTinkles Wrote:Yeah, I heard that one back in high school.
LOL

Are you certain about that? I didn't know superheros existed back in the stone age. :eek:

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo he went there :o

Yes I did, and I will go there again and again and again....

Especially after he denied me sex again last night. Granted it was only in my dream, but I'm holding him accountable for that - he teases me way too much.

Besides I think I'm older than him, so I can get away with calling him a caveman, or a dinosaur for that matter....

Speaking of Dinosaurs - how are you?

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Yes I did, and I will go there again and again and again....

Especially after he denied me sex again last night. Granted it was only in my dream, but I'm holding him accountable for that - he teases me way too much.

Besides I think I'm older than him, so I can get away with calling him a caveman, or a dinosaur for that matter....

Speaking of Dinosaurs - how are you?

wow wow wow, calling people a dinosaur is compliment right? we're unique? there aren't many us left :3 I'm feeling good, not gonna let dinosaurs become extinct this week! how are the elven folk?

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Are you certain about that? I didn't know superheros existed back in the stone age. :eek:

You should know....
you were the one stoned!!!!

Drool-smiley

Haha, I remember hearing this one at highschool too Laugh

Never found it funny back then cause I was too busy bitching about the fact that the Invisible Man was neither a superhero, nor a DC character... but now I just couldn't care less Biglaugh