Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supressing Urges.
Has anyone pushed the panic button just to push it? I want to sooo bad.
I pushed it back when I was doing my Masters. That was fun. After some discussion and a couple sessions of counselling, I dropped out of my masters and moved back to where my family and friends were.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
XRIMO Wrote:I pushed it back when I was doing my Masters. That was fun. After some discussion and a couple sessions of counselling, I dropped out of my masters and moved back to where my family and friends were.

Just from pushing the panic button?
I don't think I will push it now.
MarchDanish Wrote:Has anyone pushed the panic button just to push it? I want to sooo bad.

What is a panic button?
Why do you think you need to push a panic button March?
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
Are we talking about real life panic buttons, or the one on the forum.
When a subject is highly controversial — and any question about sex is that — one cannot hope to tell the truth. One can only show how one came to hold whatever opinion one does hold. One can only give one's audience the chance of drawing their own conclusions as they observe the limitations, the prejudices, the idiosyncrasies of the speaker.
- Virginia Woolf
i did something a bit similar once - i work in a glass factory with huge machines...one day i was inspecting bottles goin by on a convayor for faults - was a bit bored so started playing the drums with 2 of the bottles....when it came to the cymbal crash i launched a bottle at the huge red emergency stop button above my head...couldnt help it...it was calling to me lol, i shut down a production line and caused a panic with everyone trying to get the machines re booted - lets just say i was in the naughty books for a while Smile
I guess I should have been more spacific, lol. The site's panic button is to what I was refering.
I dont have a site panic button D:
PUSH IT GO AHEAD YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO go ahead push it lol