Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T-Mobile's flext 35...
Does any else here have T-Mobile's flext 35 price plan?

First Question

I have it and a Samsung U600 i believe. Now when I send a text, after about 50 characters it splits on to a 2nd page... the normal is about 100 so on other phones 100 chars = 1 text. Does that mean on these Samsungs 50 chars = 1 text? or just 50 chars = 1 page = 0.5 texts? *shrug*

Second

I've had flext 35 for about 2 years now. Have just upgraded (august) and gone into a new contract for 18 months... but since October, I've been going over my allowance. I've not been texting or calling near as much... but I've exceeded my allowance by bout £20 a month.

This month... I've no idea how but my bill was £108. The calls and texts outside of allowance add up... but I don't see how I spent the £180 in the month... it's impossible. Do you know if I can get them to send me a list of all the calls and texts made under the £180 allowance too?

Oh and David... damn you *shakes fists* :biggrin: (I sent 60 messages apparently to someone costing me £5.40 or something but I sent 63 to you costing me £13.90????? *wonders how this is so....*)

Cheers guys
Carl xx

I have a samsung U600 on Orange Dolphin. £35 a month.

My characters are 100 before page 2...

My package deal is unlimited texts and 600-700 minutes per month..

I think with texting dave, it might be extra because hes in jersey? Im testing that theory now.. LOL. But I dont exceed over £35 unless I call the customer services for certain stores.

My plan rocks, like 6 months half price too. :biggrin:

-Waiting for results....

And the result is... well for me on orange.. His texts are included in unlimited :biggrin:

But I think it is to do with him in Jersey.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I would agree with saltybeanz on the texting Jersey front... time to switch to Orange I'd say Wink

I really hope it isn't/hasn't been costing you boys (Twazzle/Wouldlikemuscle) owt to text me :frown:.

Carl ... babe I'm so sorry !! Can I pay you back ?? xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:I really hope it isn't/hasn't been costing you boys (Twazzle/Wouldlikemuscle) owt to text me :frown:.

Carl ... babe I'm so sorry !! Can I pay you back ?? xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

no no Shadow babe... Twazzle and I get free texts... lucky for us Wink

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:no no Shadow babe... Twazzle and I get free texts... lucky for us Wink

LOL. Well Orange best do it for me anyway or id slap them :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:LOL. Well Orange best do it for me anyway or id slap them :biggrin:

The bloke at your Carphone Warehouse needed a slap!

Orange has crap crap crap reception in my area *sobs* I was on orange before. T-mobile seems to be the best reception but shitey bills :tongue:

Awwwww nooooooo don't be silly, you wally. I can afford the bill! I'm just wondering why it's so high... highest bill I had before was £55 lol.

*shrugs* Guess I'll just have to be a bit more careful with my phone!

I just feel really guilty, 'coz you were texting me to try and make me feel better !!

So I could make YOU feel better by settling up ... but I'll not press it ... but I'd like to ... x

Bighug.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:I just feel really guilty, 'coz you were texting me to try and make me feel better !!

So I could make YOU feel better by settling up ... but I'll not press it ... but I'd like to ... x

Bighug.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I know you'd be there to comfort me when I'm a bit peaky so forget about it Confusedmile: *hugs* bless your cottons lol.