Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV blown up and one electrocuted
Hi All,
What a crap evening ive had.. Been looking forward all day to coming home and playing my snes games again for a change and i noticed the TV was a bit damp and i turned it on and all seemed well then it started hissing from the back so i quickly went to turn it off and the BASTARD THING electrocuted me slightly so from this point on my 32 inch JVC TV is now useless and has to be binned.. Not sure what im gonna go do over christmas as cant afford a new television and totally stuffed.. Why does it happen to me when i dont need it to do this to meeh????

i already done a plea on freecycle in yahoo groups for a new TV to try and get free but depends whether anyones getting shot of one as i cant play a computer game on a crappy 14" TV lol it isnt the same as a 32 inch widescreen but it would have to do

RANT OVER

hehe, all out TV's are CRT under 18" Roflmao.
We normally get the junk other people dont want anymore.

Sucks to hear about your 32" though :o

I jus feel really depressed hehe and its bloody television

zeon Wrote:I jus feel really depressed hehe and its bloody television

Oh man, should of seen me when I had no internet you would of thought i was dieing or something Roflmao.

ooo despite it blowing up its working for some reason im gonna nurture it back to health

kindest regards

zepon

any idea how it got all wet? I would let it dry out for about three days instead of pushing your luck with it working at the moment. Ya can put a slow fan on it to try to dry it up faster...

Have ya checked the warranty? and if ya bought it with a credit card many cards automatic extended warranty on them when ya purchase with card.

good luck