So far we have raised 10% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TWIMC & OMG thread
TWIMC : "I still love you."hehe Bighug OMG : I'm getting frostbite!
TWIMC: Smile it's mutual.
&&
OMG: I'm wet!
TWIMC: I got a place to keep you warm Lol2

OMG, You are such a ****!
TWIMC: You don't even try to do the right thing!!!

OMG: That's now 2 cat scratches that follow my veins perfectly!! Wonder if this one will scar like the last one??
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
TWIMC-LAST DAY, WOOOHOOOOOCheerleader2 Dance2 NOW HURRY UP AND FUCK OFF BITCH

OMG - how awful was i last night, rough as a badgers bum, n then some!
TWTMC - i just want a cuddle? :-(

OMG - summer is over? so i put my fan away? and now my bedroom is bloody hot!
Diablotin Smurlos
[SIZE=2]The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese[/SIZE]
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs! Diablotin
Ganz ohne Drogen geht es nicht, es wird immer so sein.
Und Jesus sah das genauso, denn aus Wasser machte er Wein Wink
TWIMC: It's not even been a day, and I miss talking to you so much!!! You've been on my mind all day. You know I can't say yes, and I just want you to be happy. Also, don't worry about me, I know how you are..... Smile

OMG: I'm out to my mom.... and she's seen Vin's BUTT! :O -dies-
TWIMC - So long, farewell, auf weidersehn goodbye. Now don't, come back, or else I just may die!!

OMG - wtf is wrong with me this week - I am either sickening for something or have the hangover from hell lasting 3 days and counting.
TWIMC: Where the hell did this rash on my arm come from... just woke up with it there...

OMG: I might have a job!!!
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
XRIMO Wrote:TWIMC: Where the hell did this rash on my arm come from... just woke up with it there...

OMG: I might have a job!!!

Good luck with both!!! :biggrin:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cute Fluffy Animal Thread Chase 91 3,921 08-21-2021, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Insertnamehere
  The *OFFICIAL* Goodnight Thread wouldlikemuscle 339 62,273 07-24-2021, 03:20 AM
Last Post: artyboy
  the Science thread knickerbuck 1 597 08-09-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: JohnMusic
  the "you have got to watch this" thread knickerbuck 15 1,493 07-09-2016, 06:32 AM
Last Post: CellarDweller
  The I want this thread! VirgoMasquerade 13 1,129 06-30-2016, 01:49 PM
Last Post: drobs