Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TWIMC & OMG thread
TWIMC: Contrary to popular belief, the world does not revolve around you, my roomie.

OMG: Why must computer training modules be so mind numbing... and what is with saying I'm wrong when I picked the right answer, only to correct me with the answer I gave... :confused:
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
OMG, What a panic you put me into!!!
TWIMC: YOU ARE ALIVE Remybussi
TWIMC: Why cant you just be a man and admit to what you did instead of hiding and refusing to explain yourself

OMG: I cant believe I have agreed to work again tomorrow. 8 days on the run now and I hate the place
OMG: I never knew their was a pirates of the Caribbean 4 being made, cannot wait now!
[SIZE="1"]I'm a victim of my own success.
I have never failed, I have just found many ways which are incorrect.
Everyone has a story, some people just have a better way of telling it.
In this Concrete Jungle we live, our survival is love that we give.[/SIZE]
TWIMC: Christ is back! So you better be a good B!TCH or youre going to bunny HELL Crucified Remybussi
BUNNY It is good that Christ is back. It is a good omen rejoice. Pray Please don't hurt the bunny. Or you may be punished.Poke
Oh Dear Effing God, why did you have to come to my cash register? why oh why....
And why must I always word 12-9pm...?
And really, why was that guy barefoot in a hardware store?
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
TWIMC: One minute at a time. Thinking of you.
Bighug
Omg: Pray For Me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cute Fluffy Animal Thread Chase 74 3,456 03-29-2021, 03:17 AM
Last Post: Chase
  The *OFFICIAL* Goodnight Thread wouldlikemuscle 338 61,776 07-06-2020, 06:42 AM
Last Post: Chase
  the Science thread knickerbuck 1 538 08-09-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: JohnMusic
  the "you have got to watch this" thread knickerbuck 15 1,410 07-09-2016, 06:32 AM
Last Post: CellarDweller
  The I want this thread! VirgoMasquerade 13 1,058 06-30-2016, 01:49 PM
Last Post: drobs