Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TWIMC & OMG thread
someone explain this thread to me i know OMG is oh my gawd but i dunbno the other abbreviation

To Whom It May Concern! Xyxthumbs

TWIMC,
Just a note to let you know that last night whilst dancing away in the R club i noticed your son was sucking off a lollypop in the darkess part of the room... Now i didnt realise until later on that night what a massive

OMG what am i doing tell you this??? Now ive written it it has to go on but hey let your boy know he was a good shag on the dacefloor and yes love his a uphill gardener

Kind regards

mysterious

TWIMC = is it too much trouble for you to pick up a phone and talk to me?! I know you're busy doing the functional thing, but I'm trying to live day by day and keep you in my life! Show me you care!!!!!!

OMG, I saw my reflection and wow! The working out DOES work if you try hard enough(!) I may increase the workouts now...

zeon Wrote:TWIMC,
Just a note to let you know that last night whilst dancing away in the R club i noticed your son was sucking off a lollypop in the darkess part of the room... Now i didnt realise until later on that night what a massive

OMG what am i doing tell you this??? Now ive written it it has to go on but hey let your boy know he was a good shag on the dacefloor and yes love his a uphill gardener

Kind regards

mysterious

Hardly "mysterious" with your name appearing in the corner there... lol Grlaugh

Serfdom Wrote:TWIMC = is it too much trouble for you to pick up a phone and talk to me?! I know you're busy doing the functional thing, but I'm trying to live day by day and keep you in my life! Show me you care!!!!!!

OMG, I saw my reflection and wow! The working out DOES work if you try hard enough(!) I may increase the workouts now...

Bravo on keeping up "appearances", Wink

Serfdom Wrote:OMG, I saw my reflection and wow! The working out DOES work if you try hard enough(!) I may increase the workouts now...

Muchos kudos, signor!

TWIMC: I really cbf even trying to sort this out anymore, if you want me here for Christmas, tell me how you feel.

OMG: I'm really Grinch-like this year, where's my festive spirit?!

Ky xx

Woolfe Wrote:Muchos kudos, signor!

TWIMC: I really cbf even trying to sort this out anymore, if you want me here for Christmas, tell me how you feel.

OMG: I'm really Grinch-like this year, where's my festive spirit?!

Ky xx

Yes Woolfe, where IS that festive spirit???
Invasion

LOL judging by my complete lack of any interest in christmas this year (not been a good year, in my defence, and not gonna be a good christmas either unless something changes very soon) the only festive spirit will be coming from a bottle, straight, on the rocks. :tongue:

Ky xx

Will you be getting it from the liquor store (licensed) or will it be given to you by some cheery old soul?