Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TWIMC & OMG thread
TWIMC - Sorry to hear you had a crap night's sleep - I hope you're able to recoup some of the lost time by way of a morning catnap, and that your day turns out to be STELLAR :biggrin:.

OMG - My arms are still cream-crackered from the gym on Monday ... and I'm there again today !!!!! :eek:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

joseph Wrote:twimc did i do it rihte.
omg Bouncer
And yup, you did Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

TWIMC: You did it perfect. YEAH.

TWIMC - I wish you were in a place both mentally and geographically where we could meet and the feelings I have for you could be returned

OMG - I've not ached this much in aaaggggeeesss!!! :eek:

TWIMC - Please dont come to the party I invited you to because I thought I should, rather than wanted you to come!!!!

OMG - I'm such a fool!!!

TWIMC - Stop trying to get your own back by working away so much! :frown:

OMG - I just heard the loudest crack of thunder!
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

TWIMC - If you just wanna go silent on me then it proves JUST how mature you really are. After what you did you OWE me an explanation and i fully intend to call you five times every day until i get one!!

OMG - Can you say ANGRY STALKER??

TWTMC: Thank you for the most fantastic evening, for paying, for driving and for being so fan-bloody-tastic! lots of looooove!! xxx

TWTMC: Apologies for not picking up your messages or being too prompt in texting... due to such a hectic rushed day!! I will however speak to you very very soon Herz xxx

OMG, what a beautiful thunderstorm!!!!

TWIMC: Looking forward to tonight's Thai dinner Confusedmile:

OMG: I missed or just didn't get the thunderstorm!

OMG, I am in love with a woman - Paris Hilton (see the "I couldn't find the "favourite ads" thread").

TWIMC, counting every nano-second!