So far we have raised 40% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TWIMC & OMG thread
TWIMC - Sorry to hear you had a crap night's sleep - I hope you're able to recoup some of the lost time by way of a morning catnap, and that your day turns out to be STELLAR :biggrin:.

OMG - My arms are still cream-crackered from the gym on Monday ... and I'm there again today !!!!! :eek:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
joseph Wrote:twimc did i do it rihte.
omg Bouncer
And yup, you did Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
TWIMC: You did it perfect. YEAH.
TWIMC - I wish you were in a place both mentally and geographically where we could meet and the feelings I have for you could be returned

OMG - I've not ached this much in aaaggggeeesss!!! :eek:
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
TWIMC - Please dont come to the party I invited you to because I thought I should, rather than wanted you to come!!!!

OMG - I'm such a fool!!!
TWIMC - Stop trying to get your own back by working away so much! :frown:

OMG - I just heard the loudest crack of thunder!
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
TWIMC - If you just wanna go silent on me then it proves JUST how mature you really are. After what you did you OWE me an explanation and i fully intend to call you five times every day until i get one!!

OMG - Can you say ANGRY STALKER??
TWTMC: Thank you for the most fantastic evening, for paying, for driving and for being so fan-bloody-tastic! lots of looooove!! xxx

TWTMC: Apologies for not picking up your messages or being too prompt in texting... due to such a hectic rushed day!! I will however speak to you very very soon Herz xxx

OMG, what a beautiful thunderstorm!!!!
Diablotin Smurlos
[SIZE=2]The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese[/SIZE]
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs! Diablotin
Ganz ohne Drogen geht es nicht, es wird immer so sein.
Und Jesus sah das genauso, denn aus Wasser machte er Wein Wink
TWIMC: Looking forward to tonight's Thai dinner Confusedmile:

OMG: I missed or just didn't get the thunderstorm!
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
OMG, I am in love with a woman - Paris Hilton (see the "I couldn't find the "favourite ads" thread").

TWIMC, counting every nano-second!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The *OFFICIAL* Goodnight Thread wouldlikemuscle 339 62,174 07-24-2021, 03:20 AM
Last Post: artyboy
  The Cute Fluffy Animal Thread Chase 85 3,781 07-24-2021, 12:28 AM
Last Post: artyboy
  the Science thread knickerbuck 1 585 08-09-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: JohnMusic
  the "you have got to watch this" thread knickerbuck 15 1,479 07-09-2016, 06:32 AM
Last Post: CellarDweller
  The I want this thread! VirgoMasquerade 13 1,114 06-30-2016, 01:49 PM
Last Post: drobs