So far we have raised 40% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TWIMC & OMG thread
twimc i hope you are feeling very good todayConfusedmile:
omg i wont to go on a big diet now:frown::madConfusedtupid joseph
Awwwwwww joseph you're so sweet Bighug.

TWIMC - No worries - we'll speak in a few minutes Wink.

OMG - It's Thursday already - how BOSS is that !?!?!

xXx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
TWIMC : You make me so very proud!
TWTMC: I hope they fix the damn photocopier soon! And the fax machine! And I hope you don't get shouted at by a customer again Confusedmile:

OMG: I'm so in love :redface:
Diablotin Smurlos
[SIZE=2]The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese[/SIZE]
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs! Diablotin
Ganz ohne Drogen geht es nicht, es wird immer so sein.
Und Jesus sah das genauso, denn aus Wasser machte er Wein Wink
TWIMC,wake up and drink your coffee!
Right I am really sorry but I haven't got this thread at all and I feel completely stupid

What does TWIMC mean? I understand the Oh My God thing

:frown:

Hope fully yours

xxx
To Whom It May Concern : Hey Jamie,do you realise that we're the only ones on GS now?What mischief should we get up to? Confusedmile:
yes sir

Star Twister Wrote:Right I am really sorry but I haven't got this thread at all and I feel completely stupid

What does TWIMC mean? I understand the Oh My God thing

:frown:

Hope fully yours

xxx

Well, since you got the OMG one you can just post to that... dont need to do both...

TWIMC = To Who (or is it Whom) It May Concern.

So like Dan just did... you can mention the name but you USUALLY dont. LOL. The person you are writing a TWIMC should know who it is written to... It can be to someone on this site or someone off site... maybe a vent or a compliment... just to get the message out into the universe :tongue:

If you need further instruction just let us know Xyxwave
OMG, Yahoo Mail just changed over to their new format without asking AND IT SUCKS in a real bad way!!! *there are some good things so I guess I will have to deal. OMG. I have to deal...
Dan1089 Wrote:To Whom It May Concern : Hey Jamie,do you realise that we're the only ones on GS now?What mischief should we get up to? Confusedmile:

Cheeky, naughty Daniel

[Image: snig.gif] [Image: snig.gif]

fjp999 Wrote:yes sir

Well, since you got the OMG one you can just post to that... dont need to do both...

TWIMC = To Who (or is it Whom) It May Concern.

So like Dan just did... you can mention the name but you USUALLY dont. LOL. The person you are writing a TWIMC should know who it is written to... It can be to someone on this site or someone off site... maybe a vent or a compliment... just to get the message out into the universe :tongue:

If you need further instruction just let us know Xyxwave

Thanks boys

I feel stoopid now

[Image: damnit.gif]

:biggrin:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The *OFFICIAL* Goodnight Thread wouldlikemuscle 339 62,175 07-24-2021, 03:20 AM
Last Post: artyboy
  The Cute Fluffy Animal Thread Chase 85 3,782 07-24-2021, 12:28 AM
Last Post: artyboy
  the Science thread knickerbuck 1 585 08-09-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: JohnMusic
  the "you have got to watch this" thread knickerbuck 15 1,479 07-09-2016, 06:32 AM
Last Post: CellarDweller
  The I want this thread! VirgoMasquerade 13 1,116 06-30-2016, 01:49 PM
Last Post: drobs