So far we have raised 40% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TWIMC & OMG thread
TWTMC: Buck your f**cking ideas up missus, you've had warning after warning, do you WANT to be sacked?

OMG, My throat is SO sore!
Diablotin Smurlos
[SIZE=2]The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese[/SIZE]
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs! Diablotin
Ganz ohne Drogen geht es nicht, es wird immer so sein.
Und Jesus sah das genauso, denn aus Wasser machte er Wein Wink
TWIMC - I hope you have a better day at work today than you did yesterday xx

OMG - It's the Battle of Flowers here today, and it took me AGES to get into work 'coz I was stuck in STUPID TRAFFIC JAMS :mad:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
TWIMC - When is soon, can soon become sooner, in fact, today would be good. The sooner you f**k off the sooner I will enjoy my life more.

OMG - why do I feel so crappy atm??

TWIMC - Please can you give me a straight (no pun intended dear) idea of wether or not I am welcome around you, I am not a toy to be put down and picked up when suits.

OMG - my thought pattern is 2 track at the moment, need to sort it!!!!!

TWIMC - Break the rules some more, for me?

OMG - I NEED A SHAG

TMI? ah well!!
TWTMC - I am missing you soooo much please come back sooooon xxxx

OMG - These white chocolate covered strawberries I bought at the Cadbury shop are SO nice???
Diablotin Smurlos
[SIZE=2]The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese[/SIZE]
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs! Diablotin
TWIMC: please, calm down.

OMG! The last roommate returns from Rome tonight!
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
TWIMC: Thanks for coming back Scatter
BiPenny Wrote:TWIMC - When is soon, can soon become sooner, in fact, today would be good. The sooner you f**k off the sooner I will enjoy my life more.
OMG ... i lol'd so hard at that! You gotta way with words Penny Funnypost

TWIMC...If i didn't wanna chat the first time ya phoned why would i wanna chat the 10th ...in short stop fookin phonin'!

OMG - I am soooo tired...
Diablotin Smurlos
TWIMC : I didn't mean to close the window so abruptly!Hope your fingers aren't sore from the smacking the window gave you.lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The *OFFICIAL* Goodnight Thread wouldlikemuscle 339 62,175 07-24-2021, 03:20 AM
Last Post: artyboy
  The Cute Fluffy Animal Thread Chase 85 3,782 07-24-2021, 12:28 AM
Last Post: artyboy
  the Science thread knickerbuck 1 585 08-09-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: JohnMusic
  the "you have got to watch this" thread knickerbuck 15 1,479 07-09-2016, 06:32 AM
Last Post: CellarDweller
  The I want this thread! VirgoMasquerade 13 1,116 06-30-2016, 01:49 PM
Last Post: drobs