Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking Suggestions: DellXP
[COLOR="purple"]
Party FINALLYTuut

Scatter Micro(shit)soft FREE Scatter

I have an oldish Dell with XP and, though it does what I want - it is microsoft soooooo... THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING WRONG Flaming

I was thinking of getting a new PC (yeah, I know, macs are PCs too but???) then realized or wondered WHY? No matter what version of windows friends have I always hear complaints from them about windozzzz.

I started my search for a MacMini refurb as I already had an Apple CinemaDisplay (couldnt use it on the Dell) and some nice keyboards/mice.

The MacMini refurbs RARELY show up on the Apple refurb store. I nearly had one for Christmas but they sold out while I added my credit card info...

FINALLY

I got just what I wanted with a fantastic basic MacMini refurb which came with a printer *free after rebate!

I was pleasantly surprised to learn that my CinemaDisplay was HD Wow and the MacMini is running so nice Mushy

soooooooooooooo

the dellxp

I could try to get the XP off the dell and run bootcamp xp on the MacMini ***but why???

I could use the dxp to do some little jobs... such as checking all my HDs for duplicate files or joining files etc...

I could put on a version of Linux (but which one (link please) with a nice forum/read me file)...

or I could just put it all into the closet and take it out if ever needed...

any suggestions on what to do with this old boy?
thanks Luvkiss

Bunny2 btw, I have a fantastic MacBook Pro also... sooooooo happy with a house of Mac Evil_lol

ps: will take a pic of my setup once I get it all just right. I AM SOOOOOOOO VERY HAPPY Lol2
[/COLOR]

As an aside, the new Mac OS by the way, very nice. I currently have it running on my Desktop. INSIDE Windows 7. And they say it can't be hacked?? Hmmm... I has photos to prove it and everything... Rolleyes

You owe us a LOT of pics :biggrin: