Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teaching Assistant Fantasy Come True :)
Well, not really.

But I had to share because this gave me a good laugh.
I am a Teaching Assistant (TA for short) in Latin, and I had a student come see me. I will admit that I thought the student was cute (mind you this is at university, not a high school). But I am professional and helped the student with Latin troubles.
Well today I got the funniest e-mail from the student requesting my help.
It read,
"Doug! I've decided that I simply cannot live without you, when can I stop by with an extremely urgent and pressing Latin query?"
:eek: :redface:
Well... get me a fan. I wish this student was trying to seduce me :biggrin: . Unfortunately, being a TA I could lose my job by dating one of my students... back to good ol' professionalism. :tongue:

*brings the fan* A cup of tea? Wink

Sweet message, i never send that to any of my tutors btw.....

DAMMIT !!

And here was me getting all ready to congratulate you on turning one of the screaming masses to the dark side :biggrin:.

There's nothing stopping him from giving you a cuddle to say thanks tho is there - it's a cheap thrill, but it's a safe cheap thrill ...

... or, of course, you could do that tried-and-tested "oh ! Whilst you're down there ..." routine, but then that's a wee bit sordid perhaps ...

... but optional ... Lol2.

It's always nice to feel wanted and/or loved, on ANY level ... so fair play - enjoy the emotion to its fullest :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Definetely, feeling loved in any level makes your day! Thats why is good for everyone to overcome their shyness and make other people feel this way too.

Btw the relationship student-AT is restrictive only when you are at Uni no? Just saying....

Good point !!

Screw up his translation BIG stylee, get him thrown off the course, and you can then pick up the pieces of his shattered life and refashion him into your love-slave ...

*slaps himself for being sick enough to even THINK that*

*slaps himself again for good measure*

Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:Good point !!

Screw up his translation BIG stylee, get him thrown off the course, and you can then pick up the pieces of his shattered life and refashion him into your love-slave ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

*slaps shadow because he seems to be enjoying it*

btw XRIMO, that message really does sound like a comeon... let us know how everything goes with his "query"... and keep it pro... a fun fling wouldn't be worth losing your job over.

Any chance it doesn't count if you seduce him in latin? Like when you cheat in a foreign country...... It IS a dead language by the way. Do him XX times ;-)

Beware if he brings beer and mentions massage. (Sorry, I'm on a roll with that one.)

That's ok babe - I'm away with the slaps myself - thanks Wouldlikemuscle xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:Good point !!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Well its an OPTION! It's a crazy world where we live you know, why not that? ...... :tongue:

As long as I am his TA, I have to behave. Can't have a conflict-of-interest booting me out of grad school, now can we... no matter how pleasurable it may be... Tongue