Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Television Mistakes Ever Noticed One?
Hi guys,

I was wondering if you have ever spotted a mistake on a tv show that made you giggle. Well last night I saw this one and although it's distasteful it made me spit coke through my nose when I saw it and laugh hysterically. Basically in England there is a thing called wonga which is a financial aid thing and they played their advert at the wrong time here it is. Hahaha
Watch the YouTube link on this web page, this is what was broadcast last night, it was a case of woopsy
http://www.hecklerspray.com/channel-5-gl...270695.php

lmao thats so funny where the puppet says WOULDNT SHE LOOK BETTER IN A BODYBAG thats wonga.com lol

I noticed a massive error in the film chronical out at the cinema... Now these people have powers to fly and go flying through the clouds and the clouds are roughly what 33,000ft above earth and the air is so thin it is unreal and nothing can survive there that requires breath yet these three seem perfectly ok... Also on several occassions in THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA if you look at the scenes especially those in the office you see the same actor/extra chopping and changing dress sense where technically it wouldnt be able to happen...

In a recent film about ailens attacking the white house cant remember the name BUT it was filmed in the UK and what gave it away???? The british roundabout black and white arrows with a blue and white arrow symbol.... America doesnt do roundabouts for starters!

Seriously I nearly wet myself when it came on the tv lol I'm sure there are more errors out there

i love great errors and i miss the tango adverts... Stupid bloody PC bullshit implemented ment it weas too dangerous to undergo showing them as people might copy... Well if they copy who cares its their problem for not doing it properly if someone jumps off a cliff would u think people at home would jump off a cliff???

Going a bit far there, lol

well its true i am re capping over the old tango adverts via that site and to be honest whats wrong with seeing a guy drink orange tango and a orange suited person runs upto him taps him on the shoulder and then slaps him at the same time on both cheeks with the commentator going lets have a look and it ends with YOU KNOW WHEN YOUVE BEEN TANGOED

Maybe cause kids will repeat it, isn't that how happy slapping started in England? Lol

Happy slapping started before the adverts just things were seen as its what kids do lol

Everyone's been happy slapped at sometime or another lol

hehe i never got happy slapped just usually ended up being the odd one out so i didnt mind it but i known people who have and ended up with police intervention nowadays u dont hear anymore of it