Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tera Online
ShyGamer4012 Wrote:Sleep is for the weak Wink

i know someone who will beg to differ
[Image: snorlax_by_gngtnt105-d32am6s.png]

Pssshh. We engineers do not know what sleep is. When you are at bed, that's when we are crying about our morbid exam results and financial situations. LOL jk. It would be great to make an GS or LGBT guild for Tera. Which server are you guys playing on? I want to be in the same server or else I might have to delete my characters! Sad

ShyGamer4012 Wrote:Sleep is for the weak Wink

Waylon777 Wrote:Pssshh. We engineers do not know what sleep is. When you are at bed, that's when we are crying about our morbid exam results and financial situations. LOL jk. It would be great to make an GS or LGBT guild for Tera. Which server are you guys playing on? I want to be in the same server or else I might have to delete my characters! Sad

I'm playing on Tempest Reach right now. Level 10 Popori archer, Turk.February (tried to use a space but it made it into a dot -_-)
I'll probably start another character soon once I feel like going with something more advanced Smile

ShyGamer4012 Wrote:I'm playing on Tempest Reach right now. Level 10 Popori archer, Turk.February (tried to use a space but it made it into a dot -_-)
I'll probably start another character soon once I feel like going with something more advanced Smile

Would u wanna start a new character in the RP server ? :O

My main character is on Celestial Hills (RP) but I do have a character on Tempest Reach but have not played it very much.

Nightcrawler Wrote:Would u wanna start a new character in the RP server ? :O

I'd be ok with that Smile

ShyGamer4012 Wrote:I'd be ok with that Smile

My character on the RP server is called Aninias

and I have also a character called Ottes

I found a possible LGBT friendly guild Called Tears of Heaven. Messaged them asking if it was true and waiting to see what they say Smile

On Celestrial Hill RP

mbennet35 Wrote:I found a possible LGBT friendly guild Called Tears of Heaven. Messaged them asking if it was true and waiting to see what they say Smile

On Celestrial Hill RP

Nice, keep us updated! Smile

Ok everyoben Tears of Heaven is not an exclusive LGBT guild but the leader is Bi and said we are all welcome. I just joined and asked if my friends could too and they said yes. Hit me up on the game if you want an invite

Player name: Aninias
Server: Celestial Hills RP