Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas requires funerals for fetuses now
NativeSon Wrote:What a liar.

Inconceivable!
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

NativeSon Wrote:What a liar.

Well, if you are that DENSE, I was talking about your use of the word BENIGN, and using the quote from "The Princess Bride."

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/benign

Quote:BENIGN - b : having no significant effect

InbetweenDreams Wrote:Inconceivable!

Figures..................

kindy64 Wrote:Well, if you are that DENSE, I was talking about your use of the word BENIGN, and using the quote from "The Princess Bride."

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/benign

Who ever knew you have a sense of humor? I still think you're narrow-minded dick, however. Tough shit if you don't like my use of the word.

NativeSon Wrote:Figures..................
[MENTION=22821]NativeSon[/MENTION] You seem to like to fuss...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

InbetweenDreams Wrote:[MENTION=22821]NativeSon[/MENTION] You seem to like to fuss...

What's your point?

NativeSon Wrote:What's your point?

I think you like to scream at us

and...

I don't think [MENTION=22879]kindy64[/MENTION] means any harm...
Check out my stuff!

InbetweenDreams Wrote:I don't think [MENTION=22879]kindy64[/MENTION] means any harm...

Doesn't look like it from where I'm sitting. But whatever. Defend him all you like. His words resound.

Some people have implied I glossed over nuance by ignoring a sense of dignity for the aborted.
To clarify, it is my belief that early pregnancy fetuses are mindless clumps of matter. They are indeed, medical waste that belong in trash bins and not in a graveyard or cremation service. I believe this bill was an assault on women's rights by implying aborted fetuses are living babies and thus was an act of murder.

NativeSon Wrote:Doesn't look like it from where I'm sitting. But whatever. Defend him all you like. His words resound.

Perhaps he lacks in charm?
Check out my stuff!