Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you Gayspeak !
Gayspeak has brought me many new friendships, as well as a medium to re-kindle old ones and a focal point for current ones, and so I just wanted to thank a couple of people that I've met in person ...

Smurlos - we didn't meet on Gayspeak - we knew each other of old - bro sometimes it feels like we were in the crib together (which would have been very odd since I'da been 8 at the time lol), but I cannot thank you enough for being a part of my life, and such a massive part at that. I'd be totally lost without you, and can't wait to see you again :biggrin:. Bighug xx

wouldlikemuscle - the first person that I met on Gayspeak that I met in person, and you've become as a brother to me. Your calm and logical approach to so many things stands you in great stead for the future, and your friendship means the world to me. I can't wait to see you again :biggrin: xx

Twazzle - whilst we've not met in person, you have rapidly become a MASSIVE part of my life, and I really couldn't imagine it without you in it - you keep me on track when I'm wobbling, make me laugh when I'm down, and kick about with me when I'm lonely. You're AWESOME :biggrin: xx

Genersis - the latest person I've met through Gayspeak in person, and I have to say you're every bit as adorable in person as you are online. Thank you for giving me the chance to get to meet you, and I hope to get to know you better and better as time goes on :biggrin:. Hope to see you again very soon hehe.

Love you all !! Xyxthumbs

Bighug
xXxXx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

yeah, it is good place to make friends. i am enjoying it too..

Awe, a very nice gesture Shadow, well done.Confusedmile:

Yeah, GaySpeak seems to be the only good place to meet other Bi/Gay people. I'm bi and I'm still in the closet about it. I don't know how to tell my friends and family. Anyways, send me a message if anyone like to chat or something.

:3 a nice site

hello thankyou marshalnder and princealberto and frank for help me lots and be my very very lovlyfrinds. i love yous

That's really cool I hope I can make friends on this site.

joseph Wrote:hello thankyou marshalnder and princealberto and frank for help me lots and be my very very lovlyfrinds. i love yous

Dear dear Joseph Confusedmile:Confusedmile:Confusedmile:
We have many friends here on GaySpeak, or at least we will try to have a friendly attitude towards the people who post here. Friendly is the way we should all be, especially when we have so many unfriendly things to deal with. Some of our GS friends weve met in real life, some we've also contacted through other mediums, like SHadow, or Spotysocks.. who to me are very real people in any case...
But Joseph, you have brought me (and I think Marshlander) a very special understanding of all the difficulties and all the courage it takes to be young and gay today, even in a country that performs gay partnerships as a normal matter of things, I mean the United Kingdom. When so much is still a battle of everyday life just to be who you were meant to be, who you feel most comfortable being, it is important to have a site like this one. Long may it last....
As for our friendship and love, well, you have those, Joseph, along with our admiration.
Thanks so much for your posting... sweet Joseph. :biggrin::redface::biggrin:Confusedmile:

I love this site , so many great people and so supportive at a time in my life where i need friends who understand what I'm going through . A especially big thank you to Marsh and PrinceAlbert , you have both been fantastic and a real pillar of support . Ive also had some great chats with other members ( you know who you are ) , maybe one day I will get the chance to meet you all in person. I feel a weekend get-together would go down well ????

'Awwww bless!' (copying your catch phrase! hehe)

Everyone else... hope you enjoy it on here... we're a friendly, fun bunch and don't bite... unless asked nicely of course! :tongue:

Shadow Wrote:Gayspeak has brought me many new friendships, as well as a medium to re-kindle old ones and a focal point for current ones, and so I just wanted to thank a couple of people that I've met in person ...

Smurlos - we didn't meet on Gayspeak - we knew each other of old - bro sometimes it feels like we were in the crib together (which would have been very odd since I'da been 8 at the time lol), but I cannot thank you enough for being a part of my life, and such a massive part at that. I'd be totally lost without you, and can't wait to see you again :biggrin:. Bighug xx

wouldlikemuscle - the first person that I met on Gayspeak that I met in person, and you've become as a brother to me. Your calm and logical approach to so many things stands you in great stead for the future, and your friendship means the world to me. I can't wait to see you again :biggrin: xx

Twazzle - whilst we've not met in person, you have rapidly become a MASSIVE part of my life, and I really couldn't imagine it without you in it - you keep me on track when I'm wobbling, make me laugh when I'm down, and kick about with me when I'm lonely. You're AWESOME :biggrin: xx

Genersis - the latest person I've met through Gayspeak in person, and I have to say you're every bit as adorable in person as you are online. Thank you for giving me the chance to get to meet you, and I hope to get to know you better and better as time goes on :biggrin:. Hope to see you again very soon hehe.

Love you all !! Xyxthumbs

Bighug
xXxXx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.