Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you Gayspeak !
Gosh, this thread is making me cry, everyone is so kind, we make a better family than The Waltons.:redface:

Shadow Wrote:Gayspeak has brought me many new friendships, as well as a medium to re-kindle old ones and a focal point for current ones, and so I just wanted to thank a couple of people that I've met in person ...

Smurlos - we didn't meet on Gayspeak - we knew each other of old - bro sometimes it feels like we were in the crib together (which would have been very odd since I'da been 8 at the time lol), but I cannot thank you enough for being a part of my life, and such a massive part at that. I'd be totally lost without you, and can't wait to see you again :biggrin:. Bighug xx

wouldlikemuscle - the first person that I met on Gayspeak that I met in person, and you've become as a brother to me. Your calm and logical approach to so many things stands you in great stead for the future, and your friendship means the world to me. I can't wait to see you again :biggrin: xx

Twazzle - whilst we've not met in person, you have rapidly become a MASSIVE part of my life, and I really couldn't imagine it without you in it - you keep me on track when I'm wobbling, make me laugh when I'm down, and kick about with me when I'm lonely. You're AWESOME :biggrin: xx

Genersis - the latest person I've met through Gayspeak in person, and I have to say you're every bit as adorable in person as you are online. Thank you for giving me the chance to get to meet you, and I hope to get to know you better and better as time goes on :biggrin:. Hope to see you again very soon hehe.

Love you all !! Xyxthumbs

Bighug
xXxXx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
Awwww. Well....um....:redface:
Aren't you just the sweetest thing?!
Miss you already. Better start on a list of things to do on my next visit, eh?
Love ya!:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so