Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you guys!
I will thank you another time, and another and another...
Cause this is probably the only place where I can talk about my sexuality.

Sometimes I think I could appear like a whore cause in the last year I had a lot of crushes etc, even now I think I'm going for a new one, I need to protect myself a little, but in the past I was always like a piece of ice, so I'm happy to be more open.
I also don't mind about my coming out, I would not do it now, but only cause I'm a very reserved person. If I'll find a partner (this is a difficult thing :-( now I'm thinking a lot about this new one, I feel like a teen...) I would do it even immediately if he/she want.
Cause I would be proud to be in a relationship with someone that obviously I like.

I'm not talking a lot in pvt, or giving many suggestions, I'm not even sure about my sexuality etc and probably it will be the same forever, but it's typical of me, so I learned to deal with these things years ago.
Also living in this city helped me a lot, but I'm on this forum since more or less 1 year, the same period I moved to London, and I'm very glad to say thank you to all of you.
You helped me in my 'inclination to love' if I have something like this.

Bighug to everyone, merry xmas if you believe in it, and better future years!

Not that I ever helped you much, but I can only agree with the fantastic environment GS is for all of us..

cheers

I'm glad the community at GS helps you. Happy holidays!

We are all here for each other

Bighug

You're welcome, if I can be so bold as to say that on behalf of all of us!

This site has done a lot for me too, I think it's done a lot for most, if not all, of us. Knowing there are people out there, somewhere, who care about and understand you is a very important thing.

The fact that you would come out for someone you loved also shows a lot about you. So I'm able to honestly say I'm happy for you!

Have a nice holiday Smile