Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks!!
GUYS!! GLAD TO SEE YOU AGAIN AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME!
I GOT AN A in First Certificate! Thank YOU so much, you were great help in practising reading and writing. I got exceptional in reading, listening and speaking, between exceptional and good in use of english and good in writing.
Thanks again! Im so happy

You can visit my blog http://www.cronicasimpacientes.blogspot.com (it's in spanish but you can comment anyways if you dont understand (??) hehehe

Well... I'm fine nowadays, getting ready to start college in a couple of months. Totally accepted as gay, almost definitely getting rid of those annoying doubts... I'm dating a guy i met from my blog, he's such a lovely boy. Guess what, it's 'joacos' user signed up here... i met him hehehe

If you can read, or understand the 'Gayspeak' post in my blog you'll understand why i din't turn up here anymore... I decided that Gayspeak's role in my life has finished, and it has done a great job, definitely. But well, i got my First Certificate mark and i instantly thought about you guys, i missed you.
And thanks AGAIN!

Drocko, I know how you feel, from having found someone lovely to spend your life with (or some time with) someone who fills up your life. I hope you will nonetheless find your path back to this site whenever you'd like to share some news (good or bad) with us.. Ha sido un placer conocerte.

And congratulations on your success in passing the Certificate. I think we'll all be pleased for you and proud of you making it.
You are right, there's no such thing as practice to make one perfect. That's how the saying goes: Practice makes perfect!
Confusedmile:

Sweet!! Congratulations dude! Now if you find a couple of British friends living in Argentina to practice thats it... perfect!

I am glad that gayspeak helped you, it's good! Wish you good luck with everything and whenever you wanna say hello here drop in Confusedmile: