Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanksgiving
For those of your who celebrate it. What do you normally do on Thanksgiving?

Normally I travel back to Oregon and visit the family, but that won't be happening this year. Travel gets expensive. I think I'll be hanging out with some friends nearby this time around. I'm not sure who yet.

Get together with family, relatives, or close friends for early dinner. When I visit relatives or friends for Thanksgiving dinner/late lunch, I'd bring a homemade pie. I don't plan on having a get-together this year as my only American friend lives quite far away.

Eat Eat Eat and spend time with family and friends.

Note: thinking of my friend in Pa

Huh?
Eh?
What?
Come again?

What is this thanksgiving... another excuse for turkey me thinks!

Well almost the same thing I do every year, I will be baking up a storm this year, however since my boss is staying home instead of going to his friends like normal, The pies and cookies and shit I am baking are going to dinner, me I'm staying here.

My family host the Thanksgiving meal at our house. This year we will be making 2 turkeys and a ham along with 15 pies and side dishes. We have a lot of people that come over. Which is why I hide in my room until they leave. haha

partis Wrote:Huh?
Eh?
What?
Come again?

What is this thanksgiving... another excuse for turkey me thinks!

That is precisely what it is and the best thing about it. Also an excuse for sweet potato casserole, cranberry jelly, stuffing, mac n cheese, and anything else we can stuff our fat fucking Yank-ass gobs with.

I'll be with the family as usual and we will gorge ourselves and nap and watch 'muricaball on the tv as usual. Freebird, bitches

Since my granny passed away, no reason for me to do anything.

I usually go thru the Jack In The Box drive through.

[Image: l.jpg][Image: jack_in_the_box.jpg]

MisterTinkles Wrote:Since my granny passed away, no reason for me to do anything.

I usually go thru the Jack In The Box drive through.

[Image: l.jpg][Image: jack_in_the_box.jpg]

I hereby invite you over for Thanksgiving dinner. Be in my room by 1pm on Thursday! Flirty-wink-smiley