Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanksgiving
for the past 2 years i've had to sleep during the day because i work retail and have to work at 8pm on thanksgiving day. Blows chunks.

Axanderb Wrote:for the past 2 years i've had to sleep during the day because i work retail and have to work at 8pm on thanksgiving day. Blows chunks.

Same here. But this year I am without a job so I get to be home.

Same here, I work retail so I will be working. Its all good though, it gives me a great excuse for not spending the day with family. And my mom brings me leftovers the next day. Pretty sure im gonna lie and tell em I have to work on Christmas too so I can get outta that as well.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Humans don't have tails you know....

And having had the opportunity to dig out bullets from a human body (The operation was a success, the patient died three weeks later from lead poisoning, getting back into a similar, unfortunate situation as to be shot in the head), I can attest to the fact they do not have gibbets either.

Though chickens and ducks (way too many I have beheaded, plucked and gutted) do have both.

[Image: Devolution.jpg]
[Image: Human-tail-470x256.jpg]

If they gots tails...they dun gots giblets.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone that celebrates it Smile

15-30 minutes of family time, an hour tops, while we eat the food my mother and I slaved over, and then we all go back to being distant
On the bright side, it's the one time a year I can make all the obscure meals I can never normally make because my mom finally buys me the ingredients! This year: Crab Rangoon!

The usual foods for us include: Two turkeys (our neighbors hold a turkey fry and always give us a turkey, plus the one we bake), red potatoes (this year baked with italian dressing), croissants and/or garlic bread, green beans with bacon, green bean casserole, baked veggies with bacon, my special fruit salad, veggie platter (tomatoes, cucumber, etc.), and...I think that's it :3c

Rae, 'turkey fry' is unique! I thought it was weird when one Thanksgivings, a family who invited me served lasagna as the main course, and there wasn't any pumpkin pie. But your neighbor's turkey fry tops the list. Big Grin Have a happy Thanksgivings Day!

I'll be eating my pain away and popping champagne!

I hope everyone is having a good day Smile Even if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving may you do be awesome and have great things happen Smile

Their was and episode of osmosis jones ,an older kids show, and he gose to visit some fat cells in there huge mansion and he asks the butler how do they have this much money and he said "Why sir they EAT"
that question reminded me of that