Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 10 gayest cities in the world
Moscow did not hit the charts again.

New York is not really that gay. The history is there. But there are at least 10 more cities with larger LGBT populations and more influential LGBT cultures. Minneapolis, Seattle, and Portland are a few. Los Angeles is not that gay either.

People who are not familiar with New York tend to view it as some sort of amazing perfect city. But, like every other place, it has its weaknesses.

Anybody have an opinion about Melbourne. A gay friend who visited there about 2 years ago said it was the most friendly place he ever went. My friend grew up in New York City, He said only rich can live in NYC. Normal gays can have a ball in Melbourne.

gilhooly Wrote:Anybody have an opinion about Melbourne. A gay friend who visited there about 2 years ago said it was the most friendly place he ever went. My friend grew up in New York City, He said only rich can live in NYC. Normal gays can have a ball in Melbourne.

I completely agree to your friend beacause I' m told that too! Melbourne is really a gay-friendly, sexy and fashionable city with modern culture!

Ohohoh some of my favorite cities are on that list... So I'm still undecided, where my new life will be? XD

Brighton in UK, is a very famous gay city ! For me, the community in Brighton is very better than London ...

One day if you travel in Uk, come in Brighton some days !

Buzy Wrote:Brighton in UK, is a very famous gay city ! For me, the community in Brighton is very better than London ...

One day if you travel in Uk, come in Brighton some days !
London is not gay cause I'm not there now.
...Joking.

But I've heard about the good reputation of the gay Brighton ;-)

Brighton is well know for been gay friendly , im sure the gay couple on Gogglebox (uk tv show) are from Brighton too - its a funny show full stop Smile

Melbourne, Sydney, Key West, PORTLAND, MONTREAL, Whorlando Florida, and Madison Wisconsin are some I've been to that I know should be on the list.

Also In the planning for "one last big hurrah" before getting married and July Jay and I discovered Pensacola Florida which has the oldest annual continuous gathering of LGBTUVWXYZ in the USA every Memorial Day weekend, going back to 1971. It draws tens of thousands from across the world for a three mile long three day and night beach party they call "just a family reunion that got out of hand."

Here's facebook link about it ]
Here's one of hundreds of videos on youtube from it.

[Image: gaypcola3_zpsd3327d8b.jpg]
[Image: gaypcola4_zps9f6f1aaf.jpg]
And it's cheap!

I am surprised that Copenhagen is not mention - just like I am surprised of why Barcelona isn't there either Tongue I know that Copenhagen is very friendly LGBT-wise (well, almost all of Denmark is very friendly towards LGBT).