Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Answers to All of Life's Questions
Ask me anything about anything - the universe, life, death, the past, the future, you, me, the history of the New York public transportation system.

Nothing is too big or too small, too serious or too silly. I promise I will give you a thoughtful answer to any and all of your questions.

Smile

wow.
Ok, Emiliano!

Do you believe in life after death?
Is Bisexuality a true orientation?
Where do you fall on the Kinsey Scale?
Where do I fall on the Kinsey Scale?

I've observed plenty of peeps that complained to be lonely, whined about not finding anyone ever and then next thing you know they did.

Is constantly complaining you'll never find someone the secret magic that lets you find someone? :eek:
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I think self pity is the quickest way to fuck your life up. What do you think the quickest way is?...which door would you pick as the worst to enter?

I think the "devil" (and yes...you can define the "devil" any way you like) can own whatever part of you that you don't own.....so what part of you can/does he own. What part fo you is not true to yourself? ...or not authentic? (I know..tough one...but you DID say anything :biggrin: )

...and one more...

Do you think Cookie will take over the Empire Dynasty this season...and do you think we will get a raw for TV gay sex scene on Empire?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers that Peter Piper picked?

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Do you believe in life after love?

Does the carpet match the drapes?

How many fingers am I holding up?

Do you know the muffin man?

Does this dress make my butt look fat?

Insertnamehere Wrote:I've observed plenty of peeps that complained to be lonely, whined about not finding anyone ever and then next thing you know they did.

Is constantly complaining you'll never find someone the secret magic that lets you find someone? :eek:

I'll never find someone, I'll never find someone, I'll never find someone, I'll never find someone, I'll never find someone, I'll never find someone, I'll never find someone, I'll never find someone, I'll never find someone, I'll never find someone, I'll never find someone, I'll never find someone, I'll never find someone, I'll never find someone, I'll never find someone

and now I sit and wait Wink
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

trywait Wrote:42

That reminds me of this

[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

trywait Wrote:42

Smile

I know the reference, but ive never read the book myself. If I can't answer any of these questions, I'll be sure to point people this post.

Jettalove Wrote:wow.
Ok, Emiliano!

Do you believe in life after death?
Is Bisexuality a true orientation?
Where do you fall on the Kinsey Scale?
Where do I fall on the Kinsey Scale?

I personally do not believe in life after death. Death is a very scary thing to me and I sometimes wish I did believe, to have that sort of comfort. But that lack of belief does inspire me to really focus on what I am doing in and with my life. :/ Good morning.

Yes. I know several people who identify as bisexual and I trust them when they say that. Even beyond that though, its not inconceivable to me that a person could be attracted to both men and women. Not at all.

Im not sure if its in behavior or thought that the Kinsey Scale measures. In behavior I'm a 6. But I have caught myself checking a woman out, and I've been curious about what it would be like to be with a woman before. I dont mind my gold star, but my identity doesn't revolve around keeping it.

I know you identify as bisexual, so I'd automatically place you as a 3. Im sure it has something to do with being on a site that is mostly filled with gay men, but I feel like I observe you showing off your attraction to men more than your attraction to women. On a website that was majority gay women, you'd have more opportunity and more of an audience to address your attraction to women. So an assumed 3, but a possible 2.