Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The C word
Thankyou to everyone who is being amazing. I know I ain't the most pleasant person in the world with what I say can be decisive but I do appreciate it so much Smile

I am sorry to hear that.

If you have concerns or bile you need to vent, we're here for you.

I will do. Everyone is amazing here. So sweet and caring. I'd kiss all of you if I could but I am happy having you all here for me. Thankyou so much.

Much love

XxxxxxX

good luck with your treatment....fingers crossed for you.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Sounds really crap but there may have been very little or nothing you could have done to prevent it. I hope this gets resolved as quickly as possible. I'm not sure what to say. Give yourself a hug from my mummy.

That's horrible to know and I wish the best for you.

my grandma died of bowel cancer simply because for ages she was too embarrassed to tell a doctor but they said they would have been able to treat it and probably cure it had she have come to them sooner so you have done the right thing and should be ok
Catsmileydwi'n jyst fachgen o cymru efo materion meddyliol yn byd meddyliolCatsmiley

"c"ommitment?

Good luck.

Stay positive and hopefully you get the best treatment and get the all clear as soon as possible mate - its easy for me to say but I do believe a positive attitude can help....I know medicine study's show that people on placebo drugs can feel the benefit as much as the person on an actual drug and all they can say is its pretty much in the mind brought the benefit - im no new age hippie but id like to believe that

Been there and done that, Matty. You are absolutely right. Attitude is a powerful force.
I bid NO Trump!