Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Clothing Thread - Get yer glad rags on
ardus Wrote:Sorry to hear that you hate men in suits I think Men look GREAT in suits.
Richard

Me too at my graduation ball all the men looked hot.

it is a post cataclysmic depression; lots of nice hi fashion stuff in the consignment shops.

Easy to buy $500 shoes for $90 and if the previous owner used a shoe horn and stuff they are in new condition. $12 Zegna or Facomnable shirt or pants with the dry cleaners tags still on them. Brooks Brothers sport jacket $30.

Be a thrifty gay.

I never said I "hate men in suits" I said I hate suits and ties and dress shoes.

We don't wear those things... we are Carribean people. Only businessmen and politicians wear those things.

Also, Dean sweetie, my physical age has nothing to do with my mental age Loveya . I don't appreciate people devaluing me or whatever decisions I make based on my appearance or age. I'm not your average 18 year old Xyxthumbs , but I'll forgive you and give you a hug, because that's just how I am, I can't hold a grudge Bighug .

I think a guy in a suit is pretty hawt, but for me to wear one, it'd sooner snow in hell :biggrin: .

No offense to y'all who love'em I just hate them, as they are, not who's in them or what's in them, just the Suits & Ties.

Hope I cleared up any disillusions I may have perpetrated amoungst y'all. Confusedmile:

Dean Wrote:why the profile picture is not displayed in my post????anyone can help?

Dean, there are two different things - a profile picture - visible only for those who look at your profile
and an avatar - that's the picture shown below your nickname when you post in a thread.
Both can be edited in the User CP

QueenOdi Wrote:I'm not your average 18 year old Xyxthumbs

Actually that seems to be true Smile sometimes I think that you are much younger, but then in your next post you show so much maturity that I doubt that you are only 18 :biggrin:

Nick9 Wrote:Actually that seems to be true Smile sometimes I think that you are much younger, but then in your next post you show so much maturity that I doubt that you are only 18 :biggrin:

Tehe :redface: Thanks Nicky-poo *Muah* Loveya .

It's even more confounding in person. People don't know if I'm a silly boy-child or some mad genius...

I tend not to get too intellectual outside of areas where intellect is required, so that's why I'm mostly jovial Cheerleader2 Xyxthumbs

I prefer to keep the intelligence to a minimum. I was teased in school, usually called "Smarty-pants" "know-it-all" or my favourite "robot..." Rofl

Also, I do not understand why this has become about my hatred of Suits and Ties, and not sharing what the original post asks for. I shouldn't be defending myself, but reading about other people's fashion styles or lack-there-of. Thanks Xyxthumbs

Offtopic

Loveya

:redface: sorry, I guess it was me who started it.

I don't dress fancy, I like clothes that are probably more suitable for the wilderness than for the town Smile

Nick9 Wrote:Dean, there are two different things - a profile picture - visible only for those who look at your profile
and an avatar - that's the picture shown below your nickname when you post in a thread.
Both can be edited in the User CP

thanks nick Tongue

QueenOdi Wrote:Also, I do not understand why this has become about my hatred of Suits and Ties, and not sharing what the original post asks for. I shouldn't be defending myself, but reading about other people's fashion styles or lack-there-of. Thanks Xyxthumbs

Offtopic

Loveya

because when you showed your point of view. other people would like to share their views with you because we care about ya. it never is bad only if you do not want it then we shut up about that Tongue