Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Debates
Thanks for those, Star Twister. Interesting.

marshlander Wrote:Thanks for those, Star Twister. Interesting.

Your welcome D

It all very interesting, isn't it

[Image: thumbsup.gif]

I think Palin was excellent .She did extremely well.Why so much hate for this woman.The liberal media started a war against her.

xyalfa Wrote:I think Palin was excellent .She did extremely well.Why so much hate for this woman.The liberal media started a war against her.

I LOVE HER!!! I THINK SHE IS THE LOVE CHILD OF RONALD REAGAN Luvkiss AND Luvkiss MARGARET THATCHER.

:heartline:

Watch FOX NEWS and see for yourself -Rove on the VP Debate: Biden Did 'Well', But Palin Was 'Great.Karl Rove believes Gov. Sarah Palin edged out a victory over Sen. Joe Biden in the vice presidential debate.

xyalfa you are really trying hard to make me barf.
FOX is not for the thinking person only the BAA BAA follower. love you man no mater your politics.Laugh1

xyalfa Wrote:I think Palin was excellent .She did extremely well.Why so much hate for this woman.The liberal media started a war against her.

Sorry she did it to her self . Sweaty grow some eyes.RoflKnuddelLoveyaMaleloviesKiss3

yar Wrote:xyalfa you are really trying hard to make me barf.
FOX is not for the thinking person only the BAA BAA follower. love you man no mater your politics.Laugh1

Fox is the only objective news source in this country.The rest are controlled by liberals and leftists , promoting the left's agenda.
I only watch Fox.

OMG YOU ARE TRULY LOST IN LAA LAA LAND by the gods I am so sorry for you.
STILL love you man.RemybussiRemybussiRemybussi
HOW can you be gay and watch fox? :confused:

yar Wrote:OMG YOU ARE TRULY LOST IN LAA LAA LAND by the gods I am so sorry for you.
STILL love you man.RemybussiRemybussiRemybussi
HOW can you be gay and watch fox? :confused:

Well it's a little more complicate then that. I can't even consider being gay in my community. I can't talk about this (that I may be gay) with anyone.My family is strongly christian and I'm quite religious myself .We are also republicans and in our home we never listen anything else but Fox.