Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Feel Good Thread
ROFL Tongue That was awesome, had me laughing right away. lol Thanks for the smile today Ano. Smile

Happy to wake to another beautiful morning, alive and okay. Smile

valkyrie4488 Wrote:Happy to wake to another beautiful morning, alive and okay. Smile
That's funny..
I heard your house got raided by Fender..?

Something about hijacking a truck full of bass strings?

*Looks around while rubbing chin thoughtfully* Dang, I thought that hijack went down perfectly. lol Tongue Just lucky they didn't confiscate my P-Bass as well. XD lol

my friend came over today, he's learning guitar and came over with a song by queen and one by bon jovi that he had tried to figure out - I played along on my drum kit and he did ok - then I showed him more about palm muting the strings - he played 10 times better then and was really chuffed with himself - I was really buzzed about helping him out cos he couldn't stop smiling as he played lol

matty7 Wrote:my friend came over today, he's learning guitar and came over with a song by queen and one by bon jovi that he had tried to figure out - I played along on my drum kit and he did ok - then I showed him more about palm muting the strings - he played 10 times better then and was really chuffed with himself - I was really buzzed about helping him out cos he couldn't stop smiling as he played lol

Awesome to hear, and it sounds like your help really made him happy. Smile Bet your amazing musicians. ^_^

valkyrie4488 Wrote:Awesome to hear, and it sounds like your help really made him happy. Smile Bet your amazing musicians. ^_^

don't know about amazing musicians but its a great felling to see someone's face light up when u help them play better and it all clicks for them , he had a huge smile once his guitar playing sounded like the cd

I play keyboards and do programming. .
We should start a band...

Call ourselves. .
"The STDs"

VaL..
You can be front man. .
Your stage name ..?
I was thinking. .
"Gonorrhea Burns"

lol Sounds like a plan, I'm in. Cool I do have two question's though, am I really front man material and what would the stage names of the rest of the band be? Tongue

Happy to be awake, and alive. Smile Now to face the day. lol Tongue