Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
From the world of rugby:

Saintly Jonny Wilkinson, Endland's greatest ever fly-half, who dropped the goal that won us the World Cup. Handsome, squeaky clean and incapable of ever doing anythig bad. He's not praying (though he probably does that too), he's just lining up a kick at goal.

[Image: AVT_Jonny-Wilkinson_31.jpeg]

Flaky Freddie Michelak, France fly-half, highy talented and capable of turning the match in an instant, usually in favour of the opposition, on account of stupendous idiocy. That's him on the left. That's not his boyfriend, he's posing with a team-mate for the Stade Français calendar.

[Image: michalak.jpg]

This is the great Welsh full-back Gareth Thomas, who is not very handsome.

[Image: gareththomas_20100425.jpg]

Only one of these guys is gay, and guess who? Yes, it just had to be gorgeous Gareth, didn't it? He's the only professional rugby player to have some out while still playing. Bravo.

I wouldn't, though, at least with the lights on.

For all we know, he's a great kisser.... Wink

Spellbound, I'd prefer stadE français... Stadt is German for town, not for stadium.

Rofl

Spellbound,did you hear, mickey rourke is due to play gareth in a film about his life. He was talking about it. I personally cant see that ever seeing the light of day.

I like Michalak's youthful looks. Will he look that good in a few year's time? On the other hands, I also like Thomas's guts... Magnificent persona.

partisan Wrote:Rofl

Spellbound,did you hear, mickey rourke is due to play gareth in a film about his life. He was talking about it. I personally cant see that ever seeing the light of day.

Mickey's played so many roles of people who've partly been destroyed... It's fitting. Why don't you think it'll see the light of day, Partisan?

princealbertofb Wrote:Spellbound, I'd prefer stadE français... Stadt is German for town, not for stadium.

Done. The t is near the e.....

partisan Wrote:Rofl

I remember that. Could be a good fit:

[Image: Mickey-Rourke_0.jpg]

Can he catch the high ball though?!?

Spellbound Wrote:Done. The t is near the e.....

That's trut! Wink Ehanks

princealbertofb Wrote:Mickey's played so many roles of people who've partly been destroyed... It's fitting. Why don't you think it'll see the light of day, Partisan?

Its just not right, i seriously cant see him playing a welsh rugby player from the valleys. Just because he came out as gay, personally i dont like him (not his looks, just him) i know who he is, do you? i wouldnt believe any film about him.