Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Joys Rimming?
so how many of us have given or received a rim job? Did you enjoy it? was it lame? what are your thoughts and opinions?

Yes on both counts...I enjoy giving/receiving though I don't care for oral sex at all. It DEFINITELY depends on the guy though...I can count the number of guys I have rimmed on one hand but the handful I have done it with...loved it. They have to be squeaky clean and extremely soft and sensual for me to get turned on to the idea.

On the receiving end...it feels great but I get bored after a half hour or so...I have had a few partners who were really into it.

I would take it a step further and say it depends on the ass! If you have a cute bum I'm totally going to want to eat it, no shame just turn over! lol. One guy I'm kind of seeing has the best bottom, it's like a krispy cream donut! (too much? lol)

Receiving it on the other hand, ZZZZZ.

Giving - no thanks, no no no! Receiving - no thanks, tried it once and just could not see the appeal. Each to their own though...

I does both ... and for my opinion its great...and very intimately, much more intimately and personally than other things with "f" or "s". For me it´s a sign that my partner really likes/loves me.... and I really like/love him, too.

ups.... very private answer.... :redface:

Hygiene is very very important, but I love both giving and receiving.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Never done it. Not worth it in my opinion. My partner agrees so we've never done it. Actually I'm not even curious about it.

nick Wrote:... Actually I'm not even curious about it.
Not even after Queer As Folk? Rolleyes

not my thing at all - dont want to give and cant say id be into recievin either so much

it feels good IMHO but ive never given it though.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk