Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Joys Rimming?
marshlander Wrote:Not even after Queer As Folk? Rolleyes

Did the US remake of Queer as Folk have the same story line?

colinmackay Wrote:Did the US remake of Queer as Folk have the same story line?

Did the US version of QAF have a story line??!

juk Wrote:Did the US version of QAF have a story line??!

Lots of storylines as a matter of fact....I don't remember anything about rimming though

eastofeden Wrote:Lots of storylines as a matter of fact....I don't remember anything about rimming though
That was one part of the British original by Russell T Davies they had to keep in!!!! It would not have been Queer As Folk without it. Much as I enjoyed the original series PA and I thoroughly enjoyed the US/Canadian "remix". With 83 episodes there was obviously greater scope for addressing many more issues than the budget allowed for the British version. I loved Sharon Gless as Debbie Confusedmile:

here in America, one of the first episodes is when Randy Harrison (Justin) loses his virginity to Gale Harold (Brian). In one of their very hot sex scene Brian Rims justin for a quick moment. It's very hot.

NakedCity Wrote:here in America, one of the first episodes is when Randy Harrison (Justin) loses his virginity to Gale Harold (Brian). In one of their very hot sex scene Brian Rims justin for a quick moment. It's very hot.

I'd forgotten it was a brief moment. Hot it was, but that was one scene that was better in the original Wink

I love rimming so much, I would have to say that its one of my favorite things to do with another guy. Of course the guy has to have a clean ass or I kind of get turned off by it. I just love rimming a partner after a shower or a bath, its just an amazing sexual act to me and I can rim a guys hole for hours just as long as he is enjoying it as well. Having it done to me I like it but not as much as I like doing it.

Yeah, for sure...

it's considered kinda gross by some but with proper hygiene there's no reason for this to cause any problems. I remember a while back when I started out I was all like "hell no... no way I'm doing that ever." but ended up doing it in the heat of the moment when my hubby showed for me, the rest is history. Nothing better than hearing a grown bear whimper, it's worth it for that alone. It's also a great way to prep and get your partner used to anything that comes after naturally.

Well, I haven't given one or gotten one but I have "seen" it (lol) and I find it extremely erotic. Of course, hygiene and... hair is important.

Uhm.... I don't see myself doing it any near future@@
I feel it 's kind of gross and so does my sexual partner. Actually, I kind of want to try to have someone rimming me. But to be honest, if my sexual partner rims me, I would have a hard time making out with him after that =__=.

It 's just too much for me.