Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Joys Rimming?
I wouldn't mind receiving but I feel that I wouldn't be too into kissing the person afterwards.
It definitely is not for me, it is the only sexual thing that I am not really open to.
But I am always willing to try new stuff so if someone I was with, who I really liked really wanted to try it I am sure I could be persuaded but I just don't feel into it.

mmm, i've only had 1 partner, but i thoroughly enjoyed rimming him. hygiene is def important, but i also found showering together to be lots of fun, and i made sure that butt was clean for when i had to start =] it also helped that he had an incredibly cute hiney lol.

the only thing i can say negative is that hair there was abit annoying sometimes, but then that's not only a prob for rimming...

I've done it, both giving and receiving. I can't say it's something I ever think about, and it doesn't turn me on. I'd be happy if I never had to do it again! Even if the guy is squeaky clean, I just can't stop thinking about what comes out of that hole!

I have not given a rim-job and would only do so if it was a VERY clean ass. I've been rimmed a couple times and found it extremely ticklish.

Yes, heisenberg, that can be true, nobody has mentioned it yet.... I suppose it depends on your mood too.