Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Most LGBT-Friendly City In America Has Been Declared
The Most LGBT-Friendly City In America Has Been Declared

The most LGBT-friendly gay city in America has been declared. And while the classification is certianly up for debate, many people will doubtless be surprised to see which U.S. city snagged the top spot.

San Francisco, with its rich history of LGBT sensitivity and advocacy, was not number one.

I am unable to post the link to the story but it is at the policymic website.

Well, I can't find the article on policymic.com Even searching all I could find was the most LGBT friendly country, Spain. So… don't know. Why don't you just tell us? (And based on what criteria.)

Well we all know that San Francisco is the Gay Capital of the world next would be Cape Cod lol... but I like the fact that I live in a place that is not all the way, all day gay - I wouldn't live in a city with only black men just because I'm black I love diversity and challenges. But I invite you all to come and visit Montreal'QC during the Black & Blue Event... for a heterosexist city gays are living quite well here and they are not all concentrated in the gay village they're all over the place.

It is Seattle.

Here is the link.....

http://www.policymic.com/articles/90413/...n-declared

I am a native Bay Area guy and have been here most of my life so it is hard for me to compare to other places but I know San Francisco is certainly LGBT friendly....most of the Bay Area is.

Thank you for posting the link.

Provincetown on Cape Cod in Massachusetts feels to me like the most natural and laid back "gay city" --- there's not a frenetic "gay scene", it's more like a comfortable home town. I was a teenager the first time I saw two men walking down the street holding hands, totally un-self conscious and natural. It was in P-Town and it made a huge impression on me.