Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Next James Bond
Daniel Craig has one or two Bond movies left to do....depending on how his contract goes.

Damian Lewis has stated that he would like to take over the roll of the famous spy, once Mr. Craig has had his run with the character.

What do you think?

Can you see him as Bond? James Bond?

[Image: damian_lewis_rect.jpg]
[Image: Arty-shots-for-mrporter-com-damian-lewis...8422006701]
[Image: morena-baccarin-damian-lewis-w-magazine-...rty-06.jpg]

I don't think he would be a terrible choice. I'd definitely be willing to give him a shot. The good thing about James Bond is that his personality is open to some fluctuation. That allows so many different people to play his part.

VileKyle Wrote:I don't think he would be a terrible choice. I'd definitely be willing to give him a shot. The good thing about James Bond is that his personality is open to some fluctuation. That allows so many different people to play his part.

I won't say if he will or won't make a good choice but I too would give him a shot and see how he pulls it off.

Idris Elba!

[Image: idris-elba+1.jpg]

He's a brilliant actor, gorgeous, perfect for the part and a black Bond would raise A LOT of healthy controversy and get media attention.

MisterTinkles Wrote:once Mr. Craig has had his run with the character.

I think Craig should leave RIGHT NOW.

He's a great actor and he did a good job but the franchise needs new blood.

what about
Tom Hardy
[Image: tom-hardy-warrior-image-1-396x600.jpg]
Luvlove
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

NONONONONONO tom hardy is not james bond! Nor is daniel craig but hardy would completely fuck the james bond name up, he was a fucking nutter, in real life, used to be. Tom Hardy is amazing in some roles, not bond.

Why do you people have to fuck everything up.

NONONONONONO idris elba is not james bond! Idris is lovely guy but james bond isnt black, why dont we have daniel craig play shaft too!

Yes Damien Lewes can do WHATEVER he likes as far as im concerned.

tavi Wrote:james bond isnt black

he could be
there's a theory (that i looove) that "james bond" is a code name , not a specific person . which explains all the different james bonds having such completely different personalities and still being alive and relatively young after , what , 50 years ?

megumidesu Wrote:he could be
there's a theory (that i looove) that "james bond" is a code name , not a specific person . which explains all the different james bonds having such completely different personalities and still being alive and relatively young after , what , 50 years ?

OMG this is really good. I love this idea

How about Daniel Craig being killed in the opening scene - for real, this time - and then, Idris takes his place as the new Bond?