Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The One !!!!!!!
ya well he will really thrilled that i didnt come see him this weekend.

marshlander Wrote:Nor would your friends. It's amazing the number of very occasional acquaintances who have explicitly asked for an invitation were PA and I to get spliced. I suspect there's a lot of novelty value, but it's nice to be wanted ... sometimes.

The novelty value may be shared. At the moment it seems a distinct possibility that the first gay marriage I attend will be my own. :confused:

P.S. Curt, Sorry to hear things aren't going so well.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

[COLOR="Purple"]Sorry Curt, what happened?
Do you want to talk about it?
Miscommunication between two on the phone or internet can be easy and horrible. One or two wrong words can make things spiral out of control.
I hope you are wrong and that it all works out Wink2
If it doesnt FUC* him and find your real soul mate Bighug [/COLOR]

we had a talk today. Things i think are on their way back to normal there was just some issues with im and being afraid of commitment.

Any thoughts on that ?

Commitment? Isn't that the thing that all women like to complain about at some time? If that's what this problem involves could it be that he needs a little more "processing time" to be sure where he really stands in the relationship? That doesn't necessarily mean he loves you any the less. The prospect of the year apart is probably daunting for both of you and it could just be that he is checking some kind of mental inventory to make sure everything's in place ... maybe?

Curt,

It depends what he means by committment, is he afraid of being in a proper steady monogramous relationship with you, or is he afraid of comitting to that relationship definitly contineuing in the long-term. If its the former, then that is a problem for which I have no answer, on the other hand, if its the latter then I'd suggest that you don't become 'definitely committed' for now and just continue a proper steady relationship. I suspect once he gets more used to the feeling of being in the relationship, then his fear of committing to it in the longer term will reduce. (Which seems to be another way of saying what Marshy said.)
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

awwwe you guys are great at putting things into perspective for me. I dont know what his veiws are but we talked yesterday and i said if your not ready for anything then im not going to make you do it im here to love you and support you and if we need some time then im ok with that. Oh and ofcourse i get the same old replies from him either ok or very good. Its getting a little old he never wants to talk about anything serious. Bangs head against wall !!!