Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Secret World
Anyone here play The Secret World? My brother got this for me today.

What kind of game is it..?

..and sweet, nice brother you got ;]

The Secret World is an MMORPG developed by Funcom and co-published with EA.

The Secret World is a class-less, level-less game. A player can build their character with the abilities they want, or change that build when they want to, allowing for complete freedom in character design. The game takes place in modern day locations such as New York, London, Seoul, New England, and Egypt which will be featured in the game for players to explore and enjoy.

I am watching a vid for it..

Looks cool, what did you choose to be..?

Let me know how it goes..! Maybe I'll see if I can get it ;D

Right now I am trying out the Illuminati and seeing how much I like them. Not sure if I want to go with gun combat or magic combat yet. Smile

I've always wanted to try it but I was put off by bad reviews and people saying that it didn't live up to the hype and that's why they went Free to play.

Is it actually quite good? If it is, I'll get it next time Steam has a sale on it.

Lilitu Wrote:I've always wanted to try it but I was put off by bad reviews and people saying that it didn't live up to the hype and that's why they went Free to play.

Is it actually quite good? If it is, I'll get it next time Steam has a sale on it.

So far I really like it Smile

Quote:Imagine if every myth, conspiracy theory and urban legend was true. Imagine if your worst nightmare came to life. Imagine a world where vampires hunt for mortal blood in dingy London nightclubs, where werewolves lurk in the sewers beneath Seoul, and where the undead prey on the living in the shadows of New York City. This is the premise for «The Secret World», Funcom's massively multiplayer online game set in the modern day real world.

If anyone has or gets this let me know and we can play together. My brother and I play and if we get enough we can even do some dungeons together. Smile