Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Simpsons
Whoa!!!!!!! :eek: No thread about The Simpsons?!?! :eek:

This is The Simpsons thread. I know there's a few fans of The Simpsons. Discuss!

yoahhh .. Simpsons are cool²³...... but we have a new marge voice here Cry

The simpsons rule! I could sit here and write a million quotes if I had time.

One of my favs, Homer is trying to invent new things and make a makeup gun for marge, she moves as he fires it and the makeup hits the wall (and there is loads of makeup there) Marge says 'Homer I think you have it set to whore'....

juk Wrote:The simpsons rule! I could sit here and write a million quotes if I had time.

One of my favs, Homer is trying to invent new things and make a makeup gun for marge, she moves as he fires it and the makeup hits the wall (and there is loads of makeup there) Marge says 'Homer I think you have it set to whore'....

or the one apu and Homer talking about religions ... Homer: "were distributed the religions, you were probably just pee"

Anyone remember the episode where Homer points to Uruguay on the globe and he said, "U R gay! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh!"?

I used to love The Simpsons but I feel like it's slipped in quality in recent times.

The Simpsons must have extremely outstanding ratings. 22 seasons! Season 22 starts this month, if I'm not mistaken. Since it's a cartoon, it's really easy to make now that you have computers. It's gonna be a depressing day when The Simpsons end. I hope I'm not alive when it happens LOL! Actually I may be alive when it does.