Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Title
What does the title of your relationship mean? What does it mean for someone to ask you to be their boyfriend vs someone who never asks you? You hangout a lot (not sure if he is seeing other guys) Either way what's the difference between being called his boyfriend vs not?

What the title of being called someone's BF is special to me. It not only gives me a sense of security, it also gives me warmth, comfort, and the feeling of being wanted and special. I'm not saying I need a BF to feel all of these things, but it makes me feel good and like I said wanted. It's kind of like saying to someone that Your like a brother or sister or father or mother to me. To me giving someone a title is a great honor and respect towards that person. So for me being called someone's BF is special and something that shouldn't be taken for granted.

If you're going out together (as in more than going for a drink or movie from time to time) then you are boyfriends whether you use the word or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

So basically its like saying to ppl who have lied together for 5 years and ppl consider them married?

But I would still like to be introduced one day as someone's BF or husband. Like I said I would feel wanted because even though I have a wonderful family, I still feel alone and when I'm around him I feel so happy! and even when we go home and I don't see him for a few days or week I still feel happy. I Guess me wanting a BF is so I can do cute things and not have him freak out about it.

Sorry I misunderstood you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

It's ok. I confuse a lot of ppl hence the screenname lol Tongue