Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Truth Behind Your Avatar
We have a thread about explaining your user name, so how about one explaining your avatar?
I know not everyone has one, and some are rather obvious (picture of one's self), but here goes........

My avatar is classic film actress Joan Crawford. I'm a big fan of old Hollywood movies and Joan Crawford is my favorite actress from that era. I saw someone else with an avatar of James Dean, so maybe I'm not alone. Confusedmile:

Joan Crawford

Well for me....hmmmmmmm. I think its because I love pancakes???

No truth really, just a pic of a weird looking goofy dude, who might need to shave.

I heard that, bar bar black sheep was politically incorrect so they changed it to green sheep, lol wot? green sheeps dont exist. But then I heard it wasn't green sheep, it was rainbow sheep >.> so I made a rainbow sheep myself, but it was lacking something, so I gave it a cape!!!

I did it so I wouldn't have to explain myself as a gay witch on this forum......which I kinda just did anyway....

Mine is Kamui from the manga X/1999, the wings symbolize his choice of either saving the world or destroying it and in his hand is the divine sword that will be used in the final battle for the fate of the Earth.

Its a character from the anime, Spiral. His name is Ayumu Narumi. My most favorite anime of all time Smile

Me.
Pissing around with one of my hoodies.
Oh.
And I like purple.:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

PA took this photograph of me standing next to a 3D exhibit in a water-themed community art installation in Neuchâtel, Switzerland a few years ago. I thought a blue papier maché (which I've cropped out of the picture) and glass globe was more fetching than the plastic pipes filled with piss in another part of the exhibition.

Mine is simply a picture of me, lol