Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Truth Behind Your Avatar
As I am not an attention whore i will explain just once.... unlike some see two up^
I like the pick so i put it up.

My avatar is a close-up photo I took of the bubble tubes in the multi-sensory room at my school.

User name: it was the title of a Russian language text book we used in a class some years ago.

Avatar: she is cute and is a good way to represent my internet persona.

[COLOR="Magenta"]My nickname and various screenames have been Evilbunnie for years now, my avatar is a piece of one of the backrounds I made for one of my various profiles on the net. I like pink, and I think pink plaid is adorable. The words you see in the background are lyrics from a song "Ryuuko" which state:

[COLOR="Red"]Well you design the vogue, I just ride
All you think is win, it makes me cry
You play the hero in wars you start
And I shed a tear from one blind eye
While you define the vogue, I just sigh
Immortality’s not worth my time
You crave the kisses of idol love
And I shed a tear from one blind eye.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

my avatar is james from pokemon i love team rocket

BLASTING OFF AGAIN

Well I joined here with the expectations that I could just be my self here so I used a picture of me as my avi. Of course it took a while looking through my pics to find one of me wearing cloths.......

Beaux Wrote:Of course it took a while looking through my pics to find one of me wearing cloths.......

All of a sudden I'm filled with an overwhelming sense of curiosity...:biggrin:

evilbunnie Wrote:all of a sudden i'm filled with an overwhelming sense of curiosity...:biggrin:

roflmao Wink

My Avatar is Domo-kun, the official mascot of Japanese TV station NHK. Big Grin

TyD Wrote:My Avatar is Domo-kun, the official mascot of Japanese TV station NHK. Big Grin

Frakin Adorable!!! Although wedged between those pumpkins he kinda looks like he's having anal sex with a big orange ass... He looks like he's really into it though!:tongue: