Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Voice...and other .....
...competition contests. I love the standout performances and rewatch them a lot......they are on my you tube favorites. I especially like ones from other counties I haven't already seen....

So tonight Anita and Craig did a great job on The Voice.....my favorite battle round so far but a few others come very close....

I love these shows. I hate it if they are bad and still getting complimented though.
There's now a season of The Voice in Israel running. Some instinctive voices there Smile

Last year I was in love with Sisaundra....

I like So You Think You Can Dance... I can't say I really like the singing ones tho. Maybe sometimes American Idol near the very end of the season.

Oh yes i like that kind of emissions. In france "The voice" is very famous, the most popular reality television singing competition. But the most of time, the candidates are very famous during the show, but after it's not the same, they disappear. I don't know if it's like that in the different countries.

The emission is famous, the particpants less.

I dont like "the voice" or "x factor" or any other singing talent contests but i do like "britains got talent" sometimes

this act was simply wonderful

the first ever britains got talent, i remember watching this and tears falling down my face

She came second to paul potts, this isnt his audition on bgt but its worth watching

Wonderful videos indee. Mostly the first.

I half assed watch The Voice. I gave up on American Idol, and will once in a while watch the first several episodes of America's Got Talent during the auditions. I just don't have the time and energy to devote to that much TV on top of all the other shows I try to keep up with.