Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Walking Dead
Just saw a sneak clip and read some predictions and possible spoilers on one Walking Dead site ...and I won't give any specifics except that there is supposed to be a shocking death of a major character...

....and that we will find out where Beth, Carol, Tyreese and baby Judith are in the first episode....

Right now...Carol is my favorite character soooooooooooooooooooooooooo........

I am predicting either Glen...or Maggie???? (PLEASE...NOT Carol)

Predictions? I would like to hear them...

Well, I read all the comics YEARS ago and, even though they have deviated greatly from the comic story line, they still tend to stick with in on the big stuff (like Lori's death, the Govemer, Sofia ect...). Anyway, my suspicions lean toward it being Beth. (Bc in the comics, the canibals kidnapped and ate a major character who doesn't exist in the TV series, and Beth was kidnapped.....). It is just a guess of course, I am going INSANE waiting for the new season to break! :-D

My vote is on Glen, he has stuck around for long enough :p

Really forward to show returning on TV Smile

My votes are for either Beth or Glenn as well, though what they'll do with Maggie if Glenn dies is another mystery since both characters are so tightly intertwined at this point in the story.

In the end though I think we can all agree:

[Image: Daryl.png]

Beaux Wrote:Well, I read all the comics YEARS ago and, even though they have deviated greatly from the comic story line, they still tend to stick with in on the big stuff (like Lori's death, the Govemer, Sofia ect...). Anyway, my suspicions lean toward it being Beth. (Bc in the comics, the canibals kidnapped and ate a major character who doesn't exist in the TV series, and Beth was kidnapped.....). It is just a guess of course, I am going INSANE waiting for the new season to break! :-D

I have to admit I was HOPING that Beth was gonna be on the menu assuming that they really are cannibals...pretty much everyone agrees now that they are cannibals...

She is my least favorite ...and I didn't really like her very much with Daryl like a lot of other people did. I like Daryl as he is

Wolfpack Wrote:My vote is on Glen, he has stuck around for long enough :p

Really forward to show returning on TV Smile

Yeah...me too. I think Glen ...but mostly I am hoping it I so Glen so it isn't Carol or Daryl....

ggugcuuau Wrote:My votes are for either Beth or Glenn as well, though what they'll do with Maggie if Glenn dies is another mystery since both characters are so tightly intertwined at this point in the story.

In the end though I think we can all agree:

[Image: Daryl.png]

Definitely a riot if that happens.....

Yeah I like carol and Daryl, those two sooooo need to get to together

Other stuff I found out....

The spinoff is a go now and they are casting....

http://www.projectcasting.com/news/amcs-...5-release/

I heard someone suggest where Breaking Bad ended would be the start of the Zombie Apocalypse....that would be cool!

They are going to have some sneak previews during the July 4 marathon....doesn't sound like they are going to really reveal anything though

I'm a big fan of the show, and Carol is one of my fave characters, but I think she'll be going soon. In the comic series she was not around this long, but she was also a very different character there.

Rick isn't going anywhere, neither is Carl, Daryl or Michonne.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I missed so many episodes of that show....Rolleyes

I would hate to hazard a guess, as someone else pointed while the big plot story is there, there are a lot of minor to major changes to keep the Series different enough to make it kinda hard to guess the plot just by reading the comic.

I think its even money On Glen or Beth.

However, if the producer/writer is a real dick they would take out Darrel soon...

I got a feeling a dick move is in the future.

CellarDweller Wrote:I'm a big fan of the show, and Carol is one of my fave characters, but I think she'll be going soon. In the comic series she was not around this long, but she was also a very different character there.

Rick isn't going anywhere, neither is Carl, Daryl or Michonne.

I hope they keep her because she is the one with the most character development...going from a mousy victim with her abusive husband to a bad ass survivalist. She is also the last woman from the original group. Besides her...I love Daryl the most. Glen and Maggie are cool too but I do have a feeling it will be Glen...I hope not. Losing Beth would make me happy.