Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Walking Dead 2
a thread was started on this but it's closed now and I wanted to re-open it because I said so:tongue:. anywho, does anyone else keep up with it, I just watched episode 4 of the new season and it was soooooo sad. I don't normally get all emotional watching tv shows or movies but my eyes were tearing up at the end of this one.

SPOILER if someone's watching the series from the start, (DO NOT READ MY REPLY) Smile

I stopped watching when Sophia died. I really do want to get back into as I am really interested in Michonne.

I cried my eyes out at this last episode.
it was so very sad .

RockerBlocks Wrote:SPOILER if someone's watching the series from the start, (DO NOT READ MY REPLY) Smile

I stopped watching when Sophia died. I really do want to get back into as I am really interested in Michonne.

you should, it's still really good. I can't wait to see how they're going to make it now with the new member.

Rainbowmum Wrote:I cried my eyes out at this last episode.
it was so very sad .

omg yes, everyone knew it was coming but it still caught you off guard Smile

Atypical of the general Zombie Survival meme, this one delves into the emotional garbage and plays out lots of unnecessary stuff.

Our band of travelers wouldn't be traveling so much had the considered way back about simple defenses. They camped outside in the open were attacked, thus blondie's sister became a zombie.

That whole being on the open road and even pushing into a field of broken down cars - unacceptable. They should have used a point man system, having that motorcycle 1-5 miles ahead to scout out potential problems. 5 miles is good since walkie talkies easily carry over that distance.

Even if they were not that smart, the whole idea of the kids being able to wander around freely around a whole bunch of broken down cars - no self respecting parent would allow that. sophia needed have died.

Assuming that the parents were really that bad, then when the found the farm why didn't any of them think to build a fence, a wall something to prevent known herds of zombies from reaching their safety?

Surely after having that herd on the highway someone would have thought a wall or a fence would be a very, very good idea.

No they are in a prison.... Seriously there are many good places to hide, but a prison full of undead convicts isn't one of them.

Who ever wrote the story doesn't have half a brain, or really thinks that people are that stupid. Take the guy with the crossbow, he has street smarts, he has some training - he would be the first to loudly and strongly insist on being the point man on the road.

Sorry - I thought this thread was about the Republicans! :biggrin:

Yeah, it was sad. I just started on the comics so it came outta nowhere for me.

I watched it.

I was expecting the baby to bite her breast off then turn round and be a zombi baby lol.

Sad episode tho. Love the seriesSmile

ya, the last episode was quite sad...
but till now the Sophia-turn-into-zombie episode was the one hit me the worst.
I re-watched that part more than 10 times...

anyway love it and want to see how will it develop!