Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Walking Dead 2
seeking Wrote:ya, the last episode was quite sad...
but till now the Sophia-turn-into-zombie episode was the one hit me the worst.
I re-watched that part more than 10 times...

anyway love it and want to see how will it develop!

The Sophia episode was a really big impact change into the series, it hit me hard as well. I couldn't even watch it when she came out. They really do take you on a wild ride with your emotions.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Atypical of the general Zombie Survival meme, this one delves into the emotional garbage and plays out lots of unnecessary stuff.

Our band of travelers wouldn't be traveling so much had the considered way back about simple defenses. They camped outside in the open were attacked, thus blondie's sister became a zombie.

That whole being on the open road and even pushing into a field of broken down cars - unacceptable. They should have used a point man system, having that motorcycle 1-5 miles ahead to scout out potential problems. 5 miles is good since walkie talkies easily carry over that distance.

Even if they were not that smart, the whole idea of the kids being able to wander around freely around a whole bunch of broken down cars - no self respecting parent would allow that. sophia needed have died.

Assuming that the parents were really that bad, then when the found the farm why didn't any of them think to build a fence, a wall something to prevent known herds of zombies from reaching their safety?

Surely after having that herd on the highway someone would have thought a wall or a fence would be a very, very good idea.

No they are in a prison.... Seriously there are many good places to hide, but a prison full of undead convicts isn't one of them.

Who ever wrote the story doesn't have half a brain, or really thinks that people are that stupid. Take the guy with the crossbow, he has street smarts, he has some training - he would be the first to loudly and strongly insist on being the point man on the road.
I see where you're coming from I usually feel the same about movies and tv shows, like in the last episode somehow a group of self trained survivors were able to sneak up on a group of trained (and armed) soldiers without being detected, then the leader of the survivors strolled up to one of the soldiers and shot him without him or any of the other survivors getting shot. Headscratch it wouldn't be much of a story if they weren't always on the move though, as long as Rick is still alive I'll probably keep watching.Smile