Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Worst TV Shows
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I hate Smallville. I thought there couldn't be anything worse, but then Arrow came out. That's even worse! Are they on a quest to ruin superheroes?

I secretly loved charmed but i tried to rewatch it and I couldn't. also the seasons of Sabrina the teenage witch where the aunts aren't in the cast anymore. that show was crapshit without the aunts. sabrina is a boring boring character.

partisan Wrote:Yeah agree with tulloni that The Simpsons has run its course, its loved by millions around the world and they need to call it a day. For the discerning viewer, family guy is the new simpsons, though i think they should stop American dad, which i hate.

Also i hate every soap opera in the world.....ever. Though particully eastenders.

I hate a new breed of show, where they do like 50 greatest sci-fi films, and they have the opinion of every current "star" going. And there opinions are usually dry and dull and predictable and re-hashed, its quite depressing, but i like to know the lists, so i will just faze out when they do the talking - silly numptys!

Just thought id quote myself. Duh Big Grin

KawaiiKitty Wrote:ok youve just proven the only taste you have is in your mouth and since you dont like The Food Truck I also question that...

How I met your mother is one of the best/funniest shows on television today. Like seriously, is your funny bone broken and/or missing? Tongue I just cant fathom how someone doesnt find this funny. Its like finding someone thats never watched a star wars movie or something.

Also how can you hate Glee? It is a singing show. Its probably the best tv show on television anywhere on now. If you mean stuff like American Idol and America's Got Talent then yes I agree.

my most hated tv shows are

Dr Who - not really because of the show but because of the fans...they are rabid and if you dare say anything against it goodness forbid, you should run for the hills. I mean really its a show about a guy that time travels. GET OVER IT and go watch Quantum Leap, its better anyways.

Most reality shows, I can stand a few on the food network or the cooking channel but I know theyre all fake so no surprise there. I used to like pawn stars cause I like to watch it for the history lesson. I mean it was obviously fake and I knew it from the beginning but Im a big history buff.(I mean what are the chances that people bring in THAT much valuable stuff in a given week - not to mention getting an appraiser available to appraise it the same week would just be impossible in some cases some of that stuff is so rare and specific) Also one of the few reality shows that is real is the biggest loser. I do like that they really lose weight even though most of them put it back on unfortunately. It is the last hope for some of those people which is really nice.

Any show that is offensive just for a laugh ie south park, the simpson, most of the Fox network basically...I dont find making fun of religions and people's faith and using racial derogatory terms very amusing in any setting.

The Office the us or uk version(the uk version is just ok) The us version of this show really sucks. Not funny one single bit except for dwight and jim who always pranks him. Its too bad cause I liked most of Steve Carell's movies

Well first of all I haven't seen any star wars movies o.o xD

I think that how i met your mother it's one of those shows that shoukd have ended long long ago. i can see how other people might like it but i oersonally hate it. i dont see how anyone can stand any of those characters they're all so annoying i want to kick them al in the fanny.

I did mean singing reality shows Tongue i enjoyed Glee the first run but then I got bored and just sort of stopped. i guess its one of those shows that has to continually watched to enjoy.

another show I despise with all my bitterness is Come Dine With Me especially the UK version.

Especially uk version, is it the retarded people they choose, or the voiceover.

Tbh there have been some good ones, some terrible.

Once i watched another version, i wont say where, but i found it much duller.

I don't watch much TV so it's hard for me to say. If I don't like it I just don't watch it long enough to remember the name of it and therefore can't answer this question.

However, I DID recently watch about 5 minutes worth of Jersey Shore on YT simply because after years of hearing how bad it was I got morbidly curious...and 5 minutes worth was all I could stand.

The question that perplexes me is why do so many people watch TV shows they hate? :confused:

the American cooking shows that have all those dickhead contestants who aren't even funny. I liked Ashlee and Sophia in MKR but the meanies in other cooking shows are generally just irritating not funny.

Pix Wrote:I don't watch much TV so it's hard for me to say. If I don't like it I just don't watch it long enough to remember the name of it and therefore can't answer this question.

However, I DID recently watch about 5 minutes worth of Jersey Shore on YT simply because after years of hearing how bad it was I got morbidly curious...and 5 minutes worth was all I could stand.

The question that perplexes me is why do so many people watch TV shows they hate? :confused:

Well I watch the Food Truck so I can complain more about it.
There are shows that are fun to complain about and ones that are just so awful I'd rather pretend it does not exist. xP

Pix like you said sometimes its curiosity, sometimes people change.

What you just said about jersey shore, i did exactly same with our version "the only way is essex" (incidently, there is another way!)

It was terrible for all its falseness, and imitation of life, but every now & again i,ll put it on for small chunks, its just so bad. I dont watch a lot of tv in the whole. I like factual series and documentrys.

Lilitu Wrote:I secretly loved charmed but i tried to rewatch it and I couldn't. also the seasons of Sabrina the teenage witch where the aunts aren't in the cast anymore. that show was crapshit without the aunts. sabrina is a boring boring character.

sabrina the teenage witch sucked without the aunts and libby xD