Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The beauty of vodka
Lilitu Wrote:Lol no! I just like to watch cooking videos and I found this a while ago.

I'm too pretty and innocent and Chinese to be drinking!

CatflyCatflyCatflyCatflyCatfly

Innocent?????

When I used to drink alcohol I just used to put the vodka bottle and a glass in the deep freeze. When it was sufficiently chilled I'd drink it straight.

I gave up drinking distilled alcohol quite some time ago and now my drinking is limited to the occasional beer or red wine if I have friends round for a meal.

dfiant Wrote:Innocent?????

Hmmm busted I see. Lol

When I was a teenager I tasted the strangest vodka flavours! XD

Just had 2 double vodka n orange juice. Yes.

you got no idea the bad

manage your addictions

I beat my friend in a drinking contest one time, he did 14 shots and I did 16. That next morning I puked every color of the rainbow.Barf
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

God I use to love drinking vodka. Smile
An eye for an eye

Kiid Wrote:Vodka makes be chuck so bad. Like projectile. I like beer. Beer is nice. I'v seen too many youngens drink liquor and it's disgusting. I cannot stress the point of you have to be mature while drunk and drinking!

Also I story:

once upon a time I bought feijoa flavored vodka. It's nom as (NZ Made so not many of you'll getta try it).
I was drinking it behind a church with mah friends and stuff and...

THE END.
COS I DON'T REMEMBER AND IT MUST HAVE BEEN A SHIT TIME COS APPARENTLY I PUKED EVERYWHERE ALL OVER MAH SELF AND STUFF. Also I showed people my junk.

But beer is nice Wink

ALSO ALSO The vodka is 42 Below Feijoa. If you find some buy some! Cos it's yum. But share it cos a bottle to your self is what happened to me -.-

Excuse me good sir! But how is drinking and driving mature in the first place? Haha. I actually never tasted beer though only liquer which is really really sweet. I love sweet drinks <3

If I could marry vodka, I would.