Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The benefits of cold showers
The Benefits of Cold Showers

Improve circulation: Your heart has to get pumping to try and warm you up, and that helps increase cardiovascular health.

Improve sleep: Taking a cold shower one hour before bed may help your body trigger sleep signals and give you a deeper sleep.

Keep skin and hair healthy: Cold water can add shine to your hair and close up your pores.

Speed up workout recovery: Cold exposure decreases inflammation and helps remove toxins like lactic acid because blood flow increases as your body warms up. The same reason athletes take ice baths.

Give an energy boost: Cold water will give your body a jolt of energy like nothing else. If you don't believe it, give it a try.

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

And the Pope is a Baptist, right?
I bid NO Trump!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is all propaganda put out by the Flat Earth Coalition.

Try having sex in a cold shower and get back to me.... LOL.

I love cold showers. Been doing it for a couple years now. I always start with a warm shower then gradually crank up the ice. Getting out of a warm shower feels soothing, but getting out of a cold one feels incomparably invigorating. Great for slow mornings.

Wade Wrote:I love cold showers. Been doing it for a couple years now. I always start with a warm shower then gradually crank up the ice. Getting out of a warm shower feels soothing, but getting out of a cold one feels incomparably invigorating. Great for slow mornings.

Since my 1st answer and giving it some thought... I realize why I have an instinctive hate for cold showers... 6 years of them in school after gym because they too believed cold showers were good for "us"...........

memechose Wrote:Since my 1st answer and giving it some thought... I realize why I have an instinctive hate for cold showers... 6 years of them in school after gym because they too believed cold showers were good for "us"...........

Wow! I've always wanted to know: were there any good parts about growing up in North Korea?

LONDONER Wrote:The Benefits of Cold Showers qxz8QNqrzwY

LoVe Brett McKay! XyxthumbsXyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Deeper sleep?

I already sleep 12+ hours with a hot shower. Smile

Wade Wrote:Wow! I've always wanted to know: were there any good parts about growing up in North Korea?

Geeeeeeeeeeeeez I see you failed geography too.
Sad. real sad. LOL. snarky little jerk

I'm not buying it. It's B.S.
After a workout at the gym, it's the heat from a sauna or a good steam that relaxes your muscles, a cold shower always tightend me up and I was much more sore the next day.
(sooo, sooo, very sore)