Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best black tungsten rings??
Hi GF,

My husband's original wedding band has 3 small stones in it. Pretty much since we got it one of the stones was sort of sunken into the setting, it looks like it is missing actually. The jeweler said it would be more to fix it than to buy another, so we are now looking. I dont want to replace it necessarily but it looks quite tacky this way. And if he is this hard on his ring, we need something without stones.

He wants a simple black tungsten tone ring, preferably titanium or tungsten with gold either on the edges of it in the center. We dont have a ton to spend...actually we cant afford much at all really, but it is really bothering us the way it looks. After 6 yrs like this, it is time. Any ideas where I can get a good price on one? I dont mind buying online if they have a good return policy,

I've been looking at
tungstenaffinity.com/Black-Tungsten-Rings-s/267.htm

zales.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3280862

Option #1 seems to have some of the best deals online for tungsten rings and their return policy is really nice as well. I like how its design looks as well.

Thanks!

You might shop around for another jeweler who actually does the repairs. It may not be too expensive to fix the ring you have. Be sure you are talking to a person who does the work and not one who sends it out to be done. You will avoid a markup that way.
I bid NO Trump!

Amazon is your friend.

Hmm...

Does he wear the ring? Was it placed upon his finger that blessed day when you two made sacred vows?

THAT is what that ring means - its looks ain't all that important (Tacky, is your marriage tacky?).

That single stone being misplaced makes that ring pretty damn special, most likely ain't another one out there quite like it... Its unique... like your realtionship/marriage... or am I just an old romantic homosexual with too many ideas about the sentimental importance of a thing than its looks or value....

tungsten rings are heavy and can't be resized.

I've bought rings from http://www.titaniumkay.com/Black-Tungste...00421.html

The returns policy is really good if you do accidentally get the wrong size.