Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best thing I ever saw!!!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwyklw_...enksGS0B_4

I've got the giggles!

Kiid Wrote:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwyklw_...enksGS0B_4

I've got the giggles!

I was like, awww cute little british accents and then Dexter(Bad) just came and slayed the scene and those bitches couldn't deal Rofl

Dexter(Good) almost got dat ass handed to him on a silver platter, with a side of bitch-made realness xD

This must've came on Adult Swim when I went night night Wink lol

It was so amazing this has made my 21st that much better...

Kiid Wrote:It was so amazing this has made my 21st that much better...

Aww Smile

Alittle Vulgarities and Cartoons is all it takes? Lol, have you watched Bleach? Wink

QueenOdi Wrote:Aww Smile

Alittle Vulgarities and Cartoons is all it takes? Lol, have you watched Bleach? Wink

only the movies...

I saw the intro sequence and took a little trip back in time...this was not what I was expecting however. I'm assuming this one was never aired back in the day :biggrin:

Most "clean" cartoon artists/makers also make adult versions of some of their most popular cartoons.
Some of them try to sneak them into the shows rotation schedules, but most of the time they are just made for "fun".

Ive seen a couple of Bugs Bunny ones that were never aired, that were pretty adult...even from back in the 50's. I mean, the Bugs Bunny cartoons were "borderline" as it is....

Too bad the studios refuse to release these adult versions of some of the most popular "clean" cartoons out there. Some of them are actually pretty damned good.

Once in a great while, some of them will be allowed on some late night show or snuck into the end of a raunchy tv show or DVD set. You never know when or where they will pop up.

Kiid Wrote:It was so amazing this has made my 21st that much better...

The downside, you are now fully legally adult, its time to put childish things away - you know childish as in cartoons. Watch and enjoy cartoons more than three times and the adult police will come and take your joy away.

And as soon as you become a parent, cartoons are supposed to annoy you to no end.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Watch and enjoy cartoons more than three times and the adult police will come and take your joy away.

Aaaahhhh.....................that explains my life!!!

Oh Nostalgia