Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The dangers of Grindr
London police hunt gang using Grindr to rob people

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/london-police-...15703.html
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

That's no surprise...I live in the middle of nowhere and I worry about stuff like that...It's just a really bad app anymore...seemed like a couple years ago it wasn't as bad with the creepers and whatnot... but now you got to worry about getting robbed...or killed. However I think the risk is there for any dating app...period... You don't know who you're meeting until you meet them.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I once had a guy who wanted to pay me a tenner to "discretely" give him my shit it a bag. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted. it's a strange world.

That's by far the weirdest I've heard happening on grindr...not saying I'm surprised...there are some really weird people out there.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I was once offered few hundreds ringgits for my socks. Actually, probably together with my feet, I didn't try to get that much detail. It's just foot fetish, but I find it weird for those into dirty socks as well. That guy [MENTION=21120]supasyd[/MENTION] , was most definitely into scat. [emoji23]

Speaking of grindr/dating apps crimes, yeah those stuff are the dangers of meeting strangers. I've only heard stories so far. That's why it's very important to meet at a public place first. [emoji53]

I always meet in a public place...but damn...wish someone offered me money for my socks...I need new socks!
Check out my stuff!

Wow, look at how carefully they phrase things in that article to leave the fact that Grindr is for men to hook up with other men out of the article's info.

*Chuckles.*

Aye.

I guess this is why I've never bothered with these.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]