Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The debate on omegle.
I asked this question on omegle.com, what is your stance, or opinion, on new york allowing gays to marry? This is what it led to:

Stranger 2: gays

Stranger 2: suck

Stranger 1: I think its amazing

Stranger 2: i dont

Stranger 1: why?

Stranger 2: because

Stranger 2: because they try to change the USA's agenda

Stranger 2: and law

Stranger 1: how so?

Stranger 2: by allowing gay marriage

Stranger 2: duh

Stranger 2: gays are defected human beigns

Stranger 2: beings*

Stranger 1: but is there something inherently dangerous about two men or two women getting married? how does that impact you as a citizen?

Stranger 2: There isn't

Stranger 2: but rules should stay the same

Stranger 2: not be altered

Stranger 2: I want a million dollars but it doesnt mean im going to get it

Stranger 1: so we should still have slaves, women should have no rights, and you should not be allowed to eat shellfish/pork?

Stranger 2: Damn right

Stranger 2: You basically summed it up right there

Stranger 1: and no blended fabrics and men can only have one sexual partner their entire life under pain of death/castration?

Stranger 2: women are supposed to lower on the totenpole than men

Stranger 2: and they always will be

Stranger 2: we are the rulers of the earth

Stranger 2: supposed to be lower*

Stranger 1: hmm... well I see that your opinions are a bit outdated and misguided... but enjoy your hollow life... one day maybe youll grow up to be a real man and stop hating everything as much as you love yourself... god bless

Omeagle is one of the many homes for internet trolls. Haters gonna Hate.

mother is always right, "dont agree with strangers"

As a 100% straight man I am for same sex marrige and equal rights you Smile

lols well i was interested in what peoeples thoughts on it were

Now if we can just get the rest of the USA to allow same sex marriage one can hope yes Smile

hopefully, i hope they allow it here in texas, and i also hope that they make it illegal for texas to refuse service to people simply cause they gay or lesbian, i mean how different can it be from being straight? why cant straight people be thrown out for being straight? For example, just because im bisexual, or if i were gay, it dont mean im attracted to you just because you have a penis

Lovelyraveboy Wrote:hopefully, i hope they allow it here in texas, and i also hope that they make it illegal for texas to refuse service to people simply cause they gay or lesbian, i mean how different can it be from being straight? why cant straight people be thrown out for being straight? For example, just because im bisexual, or if i were gay, it dont mean im attracted to you just because you have a penis

so true, some people(who are straight) thinks that if your gay your perverted all the time.. but then again lets just try to understand straight people(some) they just don't get us.

whenever a straight guy debates with me i stop, because they will never understand - and again i'm only referring to "some"

Looks like the literal interpreters of the Bible have claimed yet another weak mind. What a pity that the inherent downside of the internet offering complete equality among its users is it gives equal attention to morons.

For instance, there's no 'n' in totem pole, dumb-ass.

Hahahahah oh man! Well, considering that I once encountered a guy showing vids of him fucking his three years old daughter on Video chat there, I don't know why you seem surprised :d